Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6996 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: What do you want ?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free DeZending/DeIoncubing service for member

4 19.05%
  • Free Access to some premium programming/development sites

5 23.81%
  • Good active & helpful members

10 47.62%
  • Your suggestion (Please reply with it)

2 9.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Default Coders/Programmers Network

As the thread title says, theres going to be a website dedicated to elite coders, programmers, developers, etc. who are willing to help each other and gain more knowledge from each others.

The community/network will be a private community and will require you to pass some levels inorder to reach the registration page.

Only after clearing the levels, you can register and have a peek in the network.

It will not have any newbies or noobs. A community just for some serious and casual discussions regarding constructive programming, coding, development, etc.

So now what we want you to do is provide us some traits which will keep you (the member) to revisit the site again & again. Let it be any crazy thing, we want it from you !
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . Coders/Programmers Network As the thread title says, theres going to be a website dedicated to elite coders, programmers, developers, etc. who are willing to help each other and gain more knowledge from each others. The community/network will be a private community and will require you to pass some levels inorder to reach the registration page. Only after clearing the levels, you can register and have a peek in the network. It will not have any newbies or noobs. A community just for some serious and casual Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

For me just good help and active members would be enough for me to keep visiting

Just Another Coder
    It shouldn't become inactive at all. Seen some good websites go no where for being inactive. So who ever is gonna join it must keep it active

That would actually be lovely and I am looking forward to such thing

Banned
    something like KWWH is in regards with troll, flame, scam etc ... if you know what i mean

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ck View Post
    For me just good help and active members would be enough for me to keep visiting
    Thanks. Even we are hoping for the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by fdls View Post
    It shouldn't become inactive at all. Seen some good websites go no where for being inactive. So who ever is gonna join it must keep it active

That would actually be lovely and I am looking forward to such thing
    We will try to keep the site active by some small competitions, vital information, etc. but if activity would be the main trait of attraction, then we need help from members too.

From the staff's side, there will be almost 100% dedication.

-------

Also, we do not aim to have a large community. A small community where each member knows the other member. Like a handful of good programmers/coders who are always constructive (and few criticizers too ) rather than thousands of alien members whom no one knows.

Banned
    Good active & helpful members,it's the only important thing

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by vizoomer View Post
    something like KWWH is in regards with troll, flame, scam etc ... if you know what i mean
    Nah, there will be no childish act tolerated. It'd be a community for learning and experimenting. But there will be sections where if you feel you wanna have fun, then you'd be free to do so and others could join you in your "fun parade"

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    I`m up for it..! +1 to the idea.

Website's:
    I personally was feeling a bit negative with this whole concept, but our team was very positive with it and thanks to them that we started to develop this idea and after reading the positive replies here, I think it'd be a good concept.
    -------
    As for the members, the site will start from new year 2012. A fresh new beginning for a new venture along with some bright minded members of the site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Nah, there will be no childish act tolerated. It'd be a community for learning and experimenting. But there will be sections where if you feel you wanna have fun, then you'd be free to do so and others could join you in your "fun parade"
    i was talking about the activeness that can be there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information