Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61079 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    And no offense to either Sharing Zone, Latest Downloads or what have you, but these sites we are promoting have taken a huge hit in conversions over the last year.

When this stuff first came out it was easily making triple the sales they are now so just relax guys and give it time. Besides it's still pretty good income and no matter what you say splitice, your traffic is still basically Warez traffic no matter how optimized it is.

I asked Sharing Zone before and they have a few affiliates that are extremely targeted and convert like mad.

I believe it was 1 in 3 sign up from these guys so yeah Warez Traffic = low quality no matter how you look at it.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    ^confused about some of the above.

Will see how it goes but if it goes above 1:1500 ive seen another site that when I used it got 1:1200 so yeah...

What are you confused with some of the above?

Hahaha

Hm yea, I'm not sure if I should "whine" but I'm curious tho. 7.7k unique clicks with 3sales is kinda...short to say the least. I wonder is it that people;
    1) don't have the money
    2) sense scam
    3) don't like the landing page

And all 3 sales were the lowest ones too. But I'm sticking with SZ no matter what, Optimus is a great guy and it's by far the most "advanced" converting site online.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade187 View Post
    What are you confused with some of the above?

Hahaha
    You refer to warez traffic being low quality, the type of people who sign up for this stuff are generaly of a low IQ, warez traffic has the majority of there people so really it should be well targeted.

Atleast thats my view.

Sale ratio is going up daily. Now Im looking at 1200:0 for the last 4 days

[EDIT] Ratio is now 1800:0,

hahaha!
    6000:1.
    And you guys are complaining...
    I wish I had your conversion ratios with my traffic.
    Internet Entrepreneur and Computer Engineer

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I used to get 350:1 with LD and sz before It dropped as I have good keywords same keywords just less sales now.

same here. It used to be better. =/
    Internet Entrepreneur and Computer Engineer

9.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Ok im trying out another provider on one of my sites, aperantly it has a ratio of 700:1 on most sites. Not exceptional but apperantly fairly stable

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    splitice understand this. unless and until you get targetted traffic daily and also in good numbers, don't expect miracles to happen.

try learning more about SEO and getting targetted traffic for your sites. Optimise for keywords such as "full movie download", "movies to download", "direct movie download" instead of "warez" related keywords or "rapidshare" related keywords.

use adwords to get good competitive keywords, and once you are in page 1 for that targetted keyword, you will see the $$ rolling in.

I think this is what switchblade was reffering to, and he's rite abt one thing, warez/rapidshare related traffic doesn't convert well at all.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information