Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6654 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1171
    server still down

Website's:
    AudioDL.com
    down, down down again
    AudioDL.com - Audio Free Download
    Need Author Post Music, Audioz. PM me

The server keeps getting 'null routed' because someone keeps getting DDoS'd.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

server still down

. When running back

I have rebooted the server, please check.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

server still down

I bought three months of hosting in May, and if I add the offline days, these days there are already almost four weeks offline, then 3 months I buy, I only used 2 months, because, more than a month the server has been offline (for lots of reasons not the case are in order), my question is, we all at least the same amount of extra days compenzacion, for the days lost or have to screw us all, and resign ourselves to losing over one month of hosting? Because I think, to lose one or two days is comprencible and tolerable, and being generous to a week is understandable, but more than a month and is screw us all. And more importantly these problems will be solved or what? we have to lose more and more days with websites offline. I understand that you lose money, and we also, but a month offline for a website that just begun is a catastrophe, mmm do not know what to think or do, greetings, luck and hope you can help us all.

7.   Sponsored Links

The price is more and more expensive, but the service is getting worse and worse.
    To be honest, Hilohost is quite good at the beginning.
    But now its bad

server still down

he's selling his hosting so he's not replying to anyone, i cant even access the database and my damn site is down from last 1 week

I wait for 8 days now and no one refund my cash or even reply my ticket i had open .... what's the problem ?!!

Thread Information