Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    srdelta.com

Arrow Create your Own Article Directory Blog

How to make an article directory with a WordPress blog? If you are running a WordPress blog (self-hosted), there is an easy way to make-over you blog into a powerful article directory. All you needed are just a theme and a plugin. It is very simple. Lets get start it.
    Article Directory Blog

The Plugin
    It is called Article Directory WordPress Plugin, a plugin with a special feature to show up your posts in a article list, like a pro article directory? . Read the installation guide at here.
    The Theme
    To make your blog looks great, you need a theme which is designed for article directory. I recommend you to try Article Directory WordPress Theme. It is a great theme, see the demo here.
    For the best result, you will need these plugins :

1. Article Directory: plugin, that displays the structured list of categories.
    2. Role Manager: allows you to define and manage multiple subscriber profiles? called Roles and their Capabilities.
    3. Fancy Excerpt: replaces the default automatic excerpt generator with a sentence aware excerpt generator.
    4. WP-PageNavi : adds a more advanced paging navigation.

So, make your own article directory..
    nasavsisro Reviewed by nasavsisro on . Create your Own Article Directory Blog How to make an article directory with a WordPress blog? If you are running a WordPress blog (self-hosted), there is an easy way to make-over you blog into a powerful article directory. All you needed are just a theme and a plugin. It is very simple. Lets get start it. http://www.wrock.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/screenshot.png Article Directory Blog The Plugin It is called Article Directory WordPress Plugin, a plugin with a special feature to show up your posts in a article Rating: 5
    My Tech Blog
    www.SRDelta.Com

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks nice tut
    post more like this

Website's:
    srdelta.com
    thank you i try my best!
    My Tech Blog
    www.SRDelta.Com

Thread Information