Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6646 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    sibsoft.net

Default XFilemirror - file mirror script

Hello everyone,

You may have already heard about Sibsoft and our famous file sharing script XFileSharing?

Now we would like to introduce our new script - XFilemirror. It is a file mirroring solution which will help you to create your own file mirroring service. Files uploaded on your site will be automatically "transloaded" onto several famous file sharing sites like rapidshare, hotfile, wupload, fileserver, etc. We support 10 sites out of the box and have several additional optional plugins (currently 6, but we're working to add more).

Good news is that you do not need to have a lot of disk space on your server, because uploaded file will be deleted right after they will be "transloaded" onto mirrors. You will keep the links only.

Here's the features shortlist:

- Multiple files upload (can upload several files at once)
    - Remote Upload with premium accounts support (so, you can move your files between file hosts! FTP is supported)
    - AJAX progress bar (you will see upload progress and speed)
    - Background upload (no need to keep browser window always open after file will be uploaded on your server)
    - HTTP proxy support (to avoid bans by IP!)
    - Premium accounts support (you can upload and download files using your account on file sharing host)
    - Link checker (it will check each file automatically and will mark broken links)
    - FTP Upload (You can download files from file host on your FTP account!)

Script price is $99

For more information you can check the product page: http://www.sibsoft.net/xfilemirror.html

Demo can be found here: http://www.xfilemirror.com

Another good thing is that we're 5 years on the file sharing market (with XFilesharing script) and will not disappear like other script developers. And we really support our products, so there should be no worries about mirror plugins updates.
    sibsoft Reviewed by sibsoft on . XFilemirror - file mirror script Hello everyone, You may have already heard about Sibsoft and our famous file sharing script XFileSharing? Now we would like to introduce our new script - XFilemirror. It is a file mirroring solution which will help you to create your own file mirroring service. Files uploaded on your site will be automatically "transloaded" onto several famous file sharing sites like rapidshare, hotfile, wupload, fileserver, etc. We support 10 sites out of the box and have several additional optional Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    RNBxBeatz.com Storedpics.com
    Seems like an interesting script, may consider purchasing it in the future !

you are the owner of oron.com

why u didnt add it ???

Quote Originally Posted by sibsoft View Post
    Hello everyone,

You may have already heard about Sibsoft and our famous file sharing script XFileSharing?

Now we would like to introduce our new script - XFilemirror. It is a file mirroring solution which will help you to create your own file mirroring service. Files uploaded on your site will be automatically "transloaded" onto several famous file sharing sites like rapidshare, hotfile, wupload, fileserver, etc. We support 10 sites out of the box and have several additional optional plugins (currently 6, but we're working to add more).

Good news is that you do not need to have a lot of disk space on your server, because uploaded file will be deleted right after they will be "transloaded" onto mirrors. You will keep the links only.

Here's the features shortlist:

- Multiple files upload (can upload several files at once)
    - Remote Upload with premium accounts support (so, you can move your files between file hosts! FTP is supported)
    - AJAX progress bar (you will see upload progress and speed)
    - Background upload (no need to keep browser window always open after file will be uploaded on your server)
    - HTTP proxy support (to avoid bans by IP!)
    - Premium accounts support (you can upload and download files using your account on file sharing host)
    - Link checker (it will check each file automatically and will mark broken links)
    - FTP Upload (You can download files from file host on your FTP account!)

Script price is $99

For more information you can check the product page: http://www.sibsoft.net/xfilemirror.html

Demo can be found here: http://www.xfilemirror.com

Another good thing is that we're 5 years on the file sharing market (with XFilesharing script) and will not disappear like other script developers. And we really support our products, so there should be no worries about mirror plugins updates.

Website's:
    telechargementmu.com magazinemu.com
    can we set the max upload limit? or its predefined?

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    Okay , i think i'm gonna buy this but i have 2 question
    it needs a dedi to be hosted on ? or vps with unmetered bw is fine ?
    2nd , when it remote uploads does it remote upload to my accounts
    or remote upload as free ?
    is there anyway that u accept alertpay ?
    thanks .

@NightMare, I think u want to remote upload between your accounts. This script will do the job.
    If its only for your use, then vps will be ok

Note : I am not affiliated to sibsoft

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    no , i mean if someone found the site
    and uploaded a file , will that file go under my accounts in those hosts ?
    and no , it will be public .

I think registered users can add their own premium acc

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    hmm , thanks vgnheart
    i tried to upload 2 files (400mb and 350mb) to mu only
    and i'm stuck since 30 mins to this :

Website's:
    sibsoft.net
    Quote Originally Posted by booker View Post
    you are the owner of oron.com

why u didnt add it ???
    We're not the owners of oron.com. But we already have such plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMare View Post
    hmm , thanks vgnheart
    i tried to upload 2 files (400mb and 350mb) to mu only
    and i'm stuck since 30 mins to this :
    Just tried to upload 100MB - uploaded fine.
    Actually, MU have 500MB upload limit for non-premium uploads. We will add notice if this limit is exceeded. Thanks for noticing that.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMare View Post
    Okay , i think i'm gonna buy this but i have 2 question
    it needs a dedi to be hosted on ? or vps with unmetered bw is fine ?
    2nd , when it remote uploads does it remote upload to my accounts
    or remote upload as free ?
    is there anyway that u accept alertpay ?
    thanks .

VPS if fine. Even shared hosting will work, but that's very helpful to have ssh access available to install missing modules or to debug script if something will go wrong.

If you will specify your account in "my account" it will upload to your account. If not - then as anonymous user.
    Admin can specify system-wide premium accounts and if user will not specify his own accounts - it will be using admin's.

Unfortunately we do not accept alertpay. We accept credit cards and paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by telechargementmu View Post
    can we set the max upload limit? or its predefined?
    It's limited by file hosting sites. For example, megaupload have 500MB limit for anonymous and 2GB for registered. We will show this limit somewhere, as there could be confusion when user will try to upload something which is bigger than limit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information