Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61042 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    SlingFile.com

Lightbulb Youtube Counter

First off, if there is already a topic called YouTube Counter please tell me and I will ask the mods to move it. Searched, could not find.

That said, what's is the deal with the Youtube counter just stalling? I have seen a bunch of videos about it and ppl have different theories. They mark you as a spammer or you are too new, or you have to pay in order for it to "unstick."

Our video is stuck for a couple of days and then it's like it creeps up and then freezes again. I know it's frozen because of sharing the link with other ppl who say they watched it, also the same with my personal acct.

Is this encouragement to make ppl pay?

Thanks,

JJ / SlingFile
    SlingFile Reviewed by SlingFile on . Youtube Counter First off, if there is already a topic called YouTube Counter please tell me and I will ask the mods to move it. Searched, could not find. That said, what's is the deal with the Youtube counter just stalling? I have seen a bunch of videos about it and ppl have different theories. They mark you as a spammer or you are too new, or you have to pay in order for it to "unstick." Our video is stuck for a couple of days and then it's like it creeps up and then freezes again. I know it's frozen Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Youtube doesnt update there counter every second...

It updates when the update wave is sent.. Imagine their are millions of accounts so it wont update that fast...

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    They usually freeze the counter, in case you're using bots to boost views. You should wait a couple of days I am sure the real views would show up.

mmm mmm!
    It normally stops at 314 views.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    SlingFile.com
    Fair enough...looks like I over-researched that one...

thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    Youtube doesnt update there counter every second...

It updates when the update wave is sent.. Imagine their are millions of accounts so it wont update that fast...

Website's:
    SlingFile.com
    Makes sense, thanks u guys.
    -
    Why pay for file sharing services when we pay you?
    See You At SlingFile!
    :) - support at slingfile dot com
    SlingFile Team - For the best & immediate support, please visit SlingFile & click the Support Link.

Just rape the video with an auto-refresh and it will unblock + give you views.

Website's:
    SlingFile.com
    Thanks u guys
    -
    Why pay for file sharing services when we pay you?
    See You At SlingFile!
    :) - support at slingfile dot com
    SlingFile Team - For the best & immediate support, please visit SlingFile & click the Support Link.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Closed at request of OP.

Thread Information