Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6992 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    myhotasiangirls.net

Default wtf happened? (ipb 3.23 skin error causes fatal error)

so ive no clue what happened, all i was trying to do was upload various skns but none would work cause they wernt the correct version. all of a sudden my board gets a fatal error and goes offline. i can still access teh admin cp fine so thats not an issue, but my default skin doenst work, and all the other skins ive used wont work either cause their too old and outdated by version!

how do i fix this? heres teh error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSLib::haveAppsWithLike() in /home/myhotasi/public_html/Simplistiksecurity.com/community/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php on line 201
    mrHunt Reviewed by mrHunt on . wtf happened? (ipb 3.23 skin error causes fatal error) so ive no clue what happened, all i was trying to do was upload various skns but none would work cause they wernt the correct version. all of a sudden my board gets a fatal error and goes offline. i can still access teh admin cp fine so thats not an issue, but my default skin doenst work, and all the other skins ive used wont work either cause their too old and outdated by version! how do i fix this? heres teh error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSLib::haveAppsWithLike() in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    It's working fine with the default for me.

Clear all your cache and cookies from you browser and try again.

Thread Information