Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6644 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Probation

Wink USAWarez.com v4.0 Final

It has been just about completed. The re-structuring of the website's modifications, graphics, additions, changes, addons, idea's and what not have just about all been implemented. There are still a few things left to improve on and add, however for the most part USAWarez.com is what you are going to get.

With that being said I've decided to bring it here to the community for review. Please be sure if you do review the site to register an account, login, check out the site fully, log out (as there is additional things on logout ), and please let me know what you think.

http://usawarez.com

What do you think? Arrrr matee's!
    To0 Reviewed by To0 on . USAWarez.com v4.0 Final It has been just about completed. The re-structuring of the website's modifications, graphics, additions, changes, addons, idea's and what not have just about all been implemented. There are still a few things left to improve on and add, however for the most part USAWarez.com is what you are going to get. With that being said I've decided to bring it here to the community for review. Please be sure if you do review the site to register an account, login, check out the site fully, log out Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Site doesn't load for me

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    +1......

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    +2.......
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Website's:
    LulzCovers.com LulzTroll.com
    Enter Full Version / Enter Clean Version Redirects to the same forum with Adult content.
    Contact me for Traffic, SEO, WCDDL, Wordpress, IPB related Services or queries.
    Template Designing, PSD to HTML, Wordpress

Probation
    Thanks for pointing that out, I need to get to work on that (custom).

I like the skin but I've always liked the skin so that would be a comment you can't do anything with...

There are 2 things I would do different:

1) The banner; I don't see the connection between USA <-> Pirates
    Your domainname is a great way to create a themed skin so the eagle would fit in better than a pirate.

2) I like the fash banner - I'm still planning to create my own but I'll be having the same problem your having now: a big useless empty space next to it
    So I'd suggest to either make it spread larger to cover up more space.

Probation
    Warez <-> Pirates.

Just because it has USA before the Warez doesn't mean I have to consistently push the USA theme. All the Warez in the world is made up of 90% USA goods. But this site is for more people than just Americans. Although I am an American myself, I also have about 5 other prominent backgrounds running through my blood which makes me a MUT. So put aside the USA theme for now and look at it from the Warez aspect and you will have your link between the two. @the Eagle, I used that last year, it's played out, doesn't appeal to the world, a pirate does, were all pirates, and everyone likes USA products, so come and get em pirates

I like the flash banner too, I will be putting something else next to it and changing the .css of the flash banner to be way way way nicer before I begin to re-push UW again.

I still have a lot of stuff to do, but I was just excited to release the news to the public that I am getting very close to the point of release finally. I can't take the inactivity anymore!

Also, for those of you experiencing connectivity issues, that will be immediately resolved as soon as USAWarez is placed on a fresh I.P block. This is the next main thing that will be focused on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Forum header text font/colors for both usawarez and katz and phaze don't flow well really, I'd suggest changing them

+1 on the site, The only thing that doesn't fit for me is the favicon

-1 on this:

On the footer it shows it like that.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information