Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6817 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Best File Host Payment

Hey guys, what`s up?

I`m from Brazil and I`m the http://seriesfreehd.tv webmaster.

I want to upload files to a server to earn some money with downloads, do you guys could indicate me a good server with a nice payment to Brazil?

I saw the uploading.com, but there`s a lot of people saying that this server is not good... i`m almost getting up, someone could help me?

Thanks guys!

Cheers!

Derek Melo
    derekmelo Reviewed by derekmelo on . Best File Host Payment Hey guys, what`s up? I`m from Brazil and I`m the http://seriesfreehd.tv webmaster. I want to upload files to a server to earn some money with downloads, do you guys could indicate me a good server with a nice payment to Brazil? I saw the uploading.com, but there`s a lot of people saying that this server is not good... i`m almost getting up, someone could help me? Thanks guys! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

oron, or filejungle

You looking for Video streaming upload? or file host just for download.

You can check file host section.

File host for download

Filesonic.com & filepost.com... these two I can recommend..they are paying quite good and fast.
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Z_UpLoAdEr View Post
    oron, or filejungle
    Thanks Dude!

I`ll take a look right now, I`m new in this kind of business.

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by fewcent View Post
    You looking for Video streaming upload? or file host just for download.

You can check file host section.

File host for download

Filesonic.com & filepost.com... these two I can recommend..they are paying quite good and fast.
    Hey man, what`s up?

It`s just for my users download, I`m making a social network to downloaders into my site, so, I`m not thinking about video streaming right now, just file hosting.

I`m going to take a closer look in this file hosts too, thank you very much man!

Cheers!

Recommend Fileserve bcoz its good for downloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by btshare View Post
    Recommend Fileserve bcoz its good for downloaders.
    Hey btshare, thanks for the response!

I`ve thought about Fileserve, but they`ve got 15 minutes between downloads... I tried to download file from uploading.com and got to download 3 contiguous files, but a lot of people say bad things about uploading.com...

I`ve thought about uploaded.to too but they have 60 minutes between downloads, it`s too much difficult to choose man...

The bad point of Uploading; They have no waiting time yeah but download speed is slow for a 1world country where people usually has +3Mbps of download speed, also they pay less because use rank system (Anyway if you sell a lot of premiums you will get bonus and higher rank so it?s just another way to work)

A filehost like FileServe/FileSonic/FilePost assures you more income in short time because they pay a fixed rate per download depending of the country, they dont play with ranks so you dont need to sell premium accounts for earn well with PPD.

About uploading reliability and paymnts, it?s with Netload and Uploaded one of the most trusted & serious filehosts in the market, i didnt use it so much because my downloaders prefer to use MU obviously but i have some good friends using it and dont have problems with payments or support.
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    The bad point of Uploading; They have no waiting time yeah but download speed is slow for a 1world country where people usually has +3Mbps of download speed, also they pay less because use rank system (Anyway if you sell a lot of premiums you will get bonus and higher rank so it?s just another way to work)

A filehost like FileServe/FileSonic/FilePost assures you more income in short time because they pay a fixed rate per download depending of the country, they dont play with ranks so you dont need to sell premium accounts for earn well with PPD.

About uploading reliability and paymnts, it?s with Netload and Uploaded one of the most trusted & serious filehosts in the market, i didnt use it so much because my downloaders prefer to use MU obviously but i have some good friends using it and dont have problems with payments or support.
    Hey PerMaFrOsT, thanks again man!

Your post helped a lot!

I really don`t intend to sell premium acconts, in fact what I want to get it`s a nice service more to let my downloaders happy and get some money for that, `cause I want to earn for the big traffic, but now I don`t have big traffic yet, I`m starting this new blog from now, and I want a nice service for get a lot of downloaders.

Thank you very much!

Cheers!

I prefer Filesonic , everything easy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information