First off, I'll give out the domain via PMs only I do not wish to have this indexed by google.

The domain has been active since 2005, and has around 35k uniques per month. The site is running CPX ads and makes around $100 per month, but could do much better.

The site uses a feed from torrentz.com. However I'll be changing the code soon to work with feeds from other sites.

Sale can be done via Escrow.com at buyers cost.

Also included will be a database with 100k+ members who had signed up years back.

Anyone interested please send me PM for domain.

Peer.
PeerDen Reviewed by PeerDen on . Torrent Related Search Engine First off, I'll give out the domain via PMs only I do not wish to have this indexed by google. The domain has been active since 2005, and has around 35k uniques per month. The site is running CPX ads and makes around $100 per month, but could do much better. http://www.photoem.com/thumbs/small/1995_r9j05/tss.gif The site uses a feed from torrentz.com. However I'll be changing the code soon to work with feeds from other sites. Sale can be done via Escrow.com at buyers cost. Rating: 5