Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6422 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up What is the best website, which provide multi-upload support to various file hosts?

Hi everyone

I would like to know what is the best MULTI filehoster to upload files using zooom FU.

I used to use multiupload, but some times it doesn't upload some files, it says "pending" and past 1 minute or less, the file doesn't appear in my fileserve/filesonic account and I have to re-upload them again.

I used to use mirrorcreator too, but it gives some errors too. Like:

then

It's so frustrating...

What would you recommend?
    Biqu3 Reviewed by Biqu3 on . What is the best website, which provide multi-upload support to various file hosts? Hi everyone I would like to know what is the best MULTI filehoster to upload files using zooom FU. I used to use multiupload, but some times it doesn't upload some files, it says "pending" and past 1 minute or less, the file doesn't appear in my fileserve/filesonic account and I have to re-upload them again. I used to use mirrorcreator too, but it gives some errors too. Like: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3431/45270877.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

multiupload

I used to use multiupload, but some times it doesn't upload some files, it says "pending" and past 1 minute or less, the file doesn't appear in my fileserve/filesonic account and I have to re-upload them again.

mmm mmm!
    Moved to File Host Discussion.

Edited your title.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

thanks

Multiupload is the best option IMO, however you should use the "Multiupload Batch Uploader" to prevent pending issues.

I always use Multiupload Batch Uploader

There's also new service worth mention: http://mirrorstack.com/

I'm not sure if they are trustworthy though...

Website's:
    mirrorstack.com
    hello,

im the owner of mirrorstack.com, the site is just released so it might have some bugs but we will try to fix any problems.

regarding trust wordiness im not going to close the site in a month, i want it to become a large site like mirrorcreator or multiupload

feel free to point out any problems you find on the site

embedupload.com

Allows link remote upload

and http://multiup.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information