Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61014 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com

Default domain promo codes

ok , i just wanted to find some theards with promo codes for domain , and it was difficult and i don't know did i find them all .

so my simple suggestion for this is . not to make some sub-forum ofcourse , someone should make ONE theard , where all promo codes will be added . the person who make this theard , must visit it daily and edit FIRST post by adding news about this , IF there are new promo codes . so members will add replyes with codes , but so everyone can have easier and better info about this , person who made this theard , should edit first post and add new and working codes , and remove expired and not working codes .
    i think you got my point
    opinion ?
    Dekstr Reviewed by Dekstr on . domain promo codes ok , i just wanted to find some theards with promo codes for domain , and it was difficult and i don't know did i find them all . so my simple suggestion for this is . not to make some sub-forum ofcourse , someone should make ONE theard , where all promo codes will be added . the person who make this theard , must visit it daily and edit FIRST post by adding news about this , IF there are new promo codes . so members will add replyes with codes , but so everyone can have easier and better Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

In my opinion, this is pretty great Idea.
    I guess any active member can make that thread.

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    yea , any member can create it . but that member must be active daily , or mods can also patricipate and edit someones theard/first post .

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    so no one else cares about this ?

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Google helps with everything, search on it and you will get the latest promos in no time.

.: The GodFather :.
    It is a pretty normal thing and can be posted inside a sticky or just inside a general forum.

i don't think it needs a forum for itself.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Promo codes should have its own Cat :/

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    It is a pretty normal thing and can be posted inside a sticky or just inside a general forum.

i don't think it needs a forum for itself.
    i didn't said that we need new sub forum . i just said that someone shold make it , someone who will update the first post , after members add replys with new promo codes , and mod shold pin it and that is it . simple and very helpfull .

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    ok , if no one want to do it , i will have to do it

only , can some mod tell me which is the best forum to make a theard for this ?
    i will try to update it everytime someone add new promos in replys and i will try to find new promos by myself and add it in first post .

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Webmaster Resources would be the best forum, make a thread and once you compile 10 promo codes, PM me and I'll sticky it.

Thread Information