Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Post 4-Step High Quality Affordable SEO

If you want to rank your site in Google SERPs and gain Organic traffic that continuously flow to your site, this method of mine will leave your site with good On-Page foundation and Link Juice from Authority sites that can help your site Out Rank your competition.Before going starting service I'll do a little research on your keyword and let you know if its worthy trying or not. I will not provide you any Blasts, Link Wheel kind of things, Google Panda Update will see your site as a spammer if you go after blasts. What you get from is Link Diversity and Authority that gives your site good ranking in SERPs

Best Advice: Don't try for very highly competitive keywords like credit cards and mesothelioma , they are of no use to you or me

So, if you want to know the process that I'll do during the four steps on my Search Engine Optimization, Here we go

Step-1
    I'll do On-Page Optimization and make Unique Article for your specified keyword
    Site will be pinged and then submitted to Approx 1000 directories with 70% success rate

Step-2
    Documents submissions to sites like Scirbd, Docstoc and Slideshare are submitted with a document made out of article
    Social Media sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious will be used to create backlinks and given authority to them by providing 10+ votes for Each

Step-3
    4 Web 2.0 properties are created to documents with contextual links and are powered by article submission to 25+ article submission directories

Step-4
    400 Social Bookmarks will be shared to your money site and web 2.0 properties, this phase will strengthen all your backlink

Overall work will be finished in 15 days. Promotional price will be 50$ for limited time and 2 review copies available for 25$

Supported Paypal and Alertpay
    Code: 
    paypal: [email protected]

Note:

• What I need from you is your main keyword, site url and an email address to send the reports.

• Don't post transaction ID

• Only Legal sites are accepted for the moment

• Reports are sent as the process move on, your site will dance for during the process and please do not panic

Make sure to give 15 more days after my work is finished to see proper results. This is white hat and requires little patience since I don't own Google.
    Chandu Reviewed by Chandu on . 4-Step High Quality Affordable SEO If you want to rank your site in Google SERPs and gain Organic traffic that continuously flow to your site, this method of mine will leave your site with good On-Page foundation and Link Juice from Authority sites that can help your site Out Rank your competition.Before going starting service I'll do a little research on your keyword and let you know if its worthy trying or not. I will not provide you any Blasts, Link Wheel kind of things, Google Panda Update will see your site as a spammer if Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Vouched
    Recommended, Great Guy

Banned
    Yea Great guy and good friend , Talented.

Banned
    Website's:
    slwarez.in dlnxt.com
    Vouched , Great Customer support and work , Took a review copy , now waiting for results.

Banned
    lol he makes 3 or 4 accounts for commenting what do u think u noob little baby i am going to report about you asshole

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    amerriaz I want to say exactly..
    meccs joined in 2009 and 3 post and one is here

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Thread Closed
    Reason: OP has been banned for using dupe accounts to give false reviews of his/her services.

Thread Information