Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6326 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What do i need to start with earning money with file sharing sites

hi guys ,

I am new tot his file sharing things but i have no dea how to get started.
    Can anyone please tell me what things i need to do and how much will be

1 Initial cost i have to pay
    2 How much time usually i have to spend per day
    3 ow much money usually people ear per month

Thanks
    mirror51 Reviewed by mirror51 on . What do i need to start with earning money with file sharing sites hi guys , I am new tot his file sharing things but i have no dea how to get started. Can anyone please tell me what things i need to do and how much will be 1 Initial cost i have to pay 2 How much time usually i have to spend per day 3 ow much money usually people ear per month Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    1. For initial cost it depends on your choice of buy premium account from any file host, You can also register Free but you will get limited disk space (~500GB) and files will be deleted after 30 days.
    2. It depends how much you want to earn, there are people who are spending more than 8hrs.
    3. it depends on the content and which forum they post. example from filesonic how much people are earning if you want to know go thru this link. http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...creenshot.html

Overall, here you cant make big money in short term. It will slowly increase depends on how much time you put and type of content.

All the best

Thanks

I think the first thing you gotta do is look for the HIGHEST Payout Rate file host and See any reward programs are good for you.

Guys please frankly tell me.

I am doing full time job and i can't spend more time other than 5-6 hours per week.

You guys are all experienced

So please tell me that , will i be able to earn some money by 5-6 hours per week. Because if its not then i won't do it.

I get 20$ per hour for my work so it would be btter if i do overtime work than spending time of filesharing site

It was thinking this as one time upload and life long income but i think i need to work continuously

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Its too risky for too small an amount of money. If you make that much per hour at your real job, then just do that.

1 register a hot file host such as filejungle, filepost, filesonic, fileserve.
    2 reg hot forum.
    3 find hot content and upload file host
    4 post on fourm then you will get money

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Its too risky for too small an amount of money. If you make that much per hour at your real job, then just do that.
    Thanks Mindy

But what is the risk u r talking about. At the max they will delete files.
    Is there anything more???

not really worth the time if you make 20 an hour .... if i am in your shoes i rather use the time for leisure or family

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror51 View Post
    Thanks Mindy

But what is the risk u r talking about. At the max they will delete files.
    Is there anything more???
    Any filehost that gets a court order will hand over your personal information to the feds.

Afterwards, the feds can prosecute you if they chose to do so.

Ex. hotfile-ordered-to-share-user-data-with-the-mpaa

Thanks for giving that info.

I wont become affiliate. I live in australia and there rules are very tight.
    you can't escape.

It can be no problem in India as here no one cares about lawsuit and things but i won't do it in Aus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information