Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com

Default Discussion of the New Rules

If you'd like to comment on any of the rules, let us know about something we might have forgotten, correct our spelling, or complain - do it here.

Just be nice about it please - we were trying to make things easier and safer for everyone. The majority of changes were already in place, but they were in sticky notes instead of in the main rules.

New Rules Post

General Rules

Hosting Rules

Marketplace Rules
    Mindy Reviewed by Mindy on . Discussion of the New Rules If you'd like to comment on any of the rules, let us know about something we might have forgotten, correct our spelling, or complain - do it here. Just be nice about it please - we were trying to make things easier and safer for everyone. The majority of changes were already in place, but they were in sticky notes instead of in the main rules. New Rules Post General Rules Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Looks a lot more organized. Good stuff. You need a space after NOT ALLOWED in the general rules.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    Thanks Jesse fixed it

Website's:
    mafiaWarez.com phaze.co katzbb.com massddl.com buspic.com
    just suggest for forum discuss ... give some rules and phunisment about user/member use bad words ex: fuck you, stupid or related this for respected other member.
    like ban 3 day if repeat again ban 7 day , if repeat again ban permanent, this make other member think and will carefull to use bad words

Give infraction for abusing members, who ever it may be, even the Mods themselves.
    Screwed

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    The Signatures rules...shouldnt that perhaps also be added in the UserCp/Edit Signature?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I've only read the signature paragraph so far as that's what's mentioned in the post above this. According to the rules the link to a SEO tutorial I wrote on KWWHunction isn't allowed anymore as I don't own KWWHunction.

Could you please sell KWWHunction to me so I don't have to remove the link. My budget is $20. Thanks.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    I think you just misinterpreted that rule, Mr Happy. It says you cannot promote sites or services you do not own, a SEO tutorial is neither.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    I think you just misinterpreted that rule, Mr Happy. It says you cannot promote sites or services you do not own, a SEO tutorial is neither.
    It's promoting KWWHunction (a site I don't own) by linking to a tutorial on it.

I know what promoting and a tutorial is as I got an infraction here before for linking to a tutorial (true story).

I'm not complaining or bothered really I'm just saying it's poorly worded and full of loop holes. You can't even link to some charity like the Red Cross after an earthquake which I remember elj having a while back. You can't link to a twitter account or a Google or Facebook profile of youself.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

mmm mmm!
    Well, to be honest.. I have no clue why that rule is added ;/ It's a dumb rule, IMO.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information