Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6988 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Higher speeds with a premium account?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 63.64%
  • no

8 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member

Default Does a premium account help you to download at a higher speed?

Just curious if it gives you a higher speed at all when you download like normal to your computer.

Edit: I know it will not boost your internet speed. They say it will allow you to download at full speeds you're capable of. I'm assuming for most users it makes no difference though.
    Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . Does a premium account help you to download at a higher speed? Just curious if it gives you a higher speed at all when you download like normal to your computer. Edit: I know it will not boost your internet speed. They say it will allow you to download at full speeds you're capable of. I'm assuming for most users it makes no difference though. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    well it just gives you speed of your internet i.e. suppose if you download a file from a server such as sourceforge and it gives you your maximum speed of internet "250.50kb/s" with premium account you'll get same speed without premium they just set a limit of downloading speed thats it

so its worth & not to buy a premium account. but if you want resume capability you'll have to buy a premium account

thats it
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Yes, it Boosts, i have Used Rapidshare Premium and My net Capacity was 100KB and it was Like Boosting to 110KB Speed and Even More so it is Increasing Speed Can't say about other filehosts
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    yeah it happens sometimes to feel the difference of rapidshare just use it on idm
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Premium account not gonna boost your internet download speed ..premium account can help you to resume and give full speed depend on your connection

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    in my opinion its not

Respected Member
    only advantage with premium accounts for people with low download speeds - constant speed, resume support.

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    everyone who said its not giving a boost have 256kbps internet speed i guess

if you have a faster net speed you will know the difference

why i said this is because if you have 256kb net connection your download speed would be maximum 30kbps , and any free filehost allow 30kbps , so even you use premium you get the same speed , if you had a 10mb net connection your download speed would be about 2mbps , then you will know that free download goes around 60-300kbps depending on the hosts , but premium will go until 2mbps aka maximum

edit - lol cyberaff said the same just now read

Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    only advantage with premium accounts for people with low download speeds - constant speed, resume support.
    +1

----

in my opinion not

yes but only when I dl by idm or jd
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information