Hi guys,

I have been using megaupload for about 3 months, i used it for my back-up files, i usually duplicate my files by importing it 2 to 3 times to my account so that i would have 2 to 3 copy of the file... [i'm not sure if this is against their TOS but they allow it]

but now i think megaupload change their system, importing the same file/links is not working, it says:

"We were unable to import any links. Either you have submitted invalid links and/or you already imported the links to this account previously."

uploading to megaupload is really slow so i think having a back-up file by importing it will help

anyone have the same problem?
please leave a suggestion about duplicating a file/links..
thanks
bryboi Reviewed by bryboi on . Megaupload import link problem Hi guys, I have been using megaupload for about 3 months, i used it for my back-up files, i usually duplicate my files by importing it 2 to 3 times to my account so that i would have 2 to 3 copy of the file... but now i think megaupload change their system, importing the same file/links is not working, it says: "We were unable to import any links. Either you have submitted invalid links and/or you already imported the links to this account previously." uploading to megaupload is Rating: 5