Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6743 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Copyright!

I know its abit of a strange place to ask aboutcopy right on here but, I am going to start a website template selling site. can anyone give me information on portecting my work? I seen places like the UK copyright services an the US copyright but dose this meen its only protected in the uk or us?

Thanks
    AnIMaL
    AnIMaL Reviewed by AnIMaL on . Copyright! I know its abit of a strange place to ask aboutcopy right on here but, I am going to start a website template selling site. can anyone give me information on portecting my work? I seen places like the UK copyright services an the US copyright but dose this meen its only protected in the uk or us? Thanks AnIMaL Rating: 5
    AnIMaL
    http://darknotes.net :cute:

2.   Sponsored Links

First of all, if your gonna start a template selling site where you make the templates, then make sure you give full view images but with a copyright symbol on it. Second of all, you cant do much. If someone rips you, your best bet in that case is to post about it on some forums bad mouthing them. The next best thing you can do is send their host a warning which hopefully they might abide to.

ok, thanks for the advice and quick reply :] but where can i get the copyright from, will the uk copyright spred accross the world?
    AnIMaL
    http://darknotes.net :cute:

callback on a template? well if its possible.

Thread Information