Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6894 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How about a new rule about REVIEW COPIES...

So, how about a new rule?

• IN THE MARKETPLACE, DO NOT ASK FOR "REVIEW" COPIES, UNLESS THE SELLER IS OFFERING THEM IN THEIR ORIGINAL POST.

I see this all the time. Someone trying to sell something, and then the rest of page 1 & pages 2 & 3 are all people saying "Any Reviews going??" etc etc.
    It must be annoying as hell for the sellers.

What annoys me most, when the seller is offering the reviews - lets say 5 in this examples... So 5 people reply asking for the review copy, and then 3 hours or so later another 4 people reply asking for review copies!!?? WHY!!???? They have already been taken.

I won't deny it, I've asked for a review copy myself, but ONLY because other people were asking. (I know this isn't an excuse... but I felt quite bad and cheap requesting it)
    It's always good to get stuff for free or half price, but seriously.... something needs to be done about it, otherwise it will just prevent people from selling services on here. It will get to a stage of having to "give away" 10 reviews before a real proper sale.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
    Ashleyuk1984 Reviewed by Ashleyuk1984 on . How about a new rule about REVIEW COPIES... So, how about a new rule? IN THE MARKETPLACE, DO NOT ASK FOR "REVIEW" COPIES, UNLESS THE SELLER IS OFFERING THEM IN THEIR ORIGINAL POST. I see this all the time. Someone trying to sell something, and then the rest of page 1 & pages 2 & 3 are all people saying "Any Reviews going??" etc etc. It must be annoying as hell for the sellers. Rating: 5

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

2.   Sponsored Links

I agree this should be thought about.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    /closed

It's already a rule

Thread Information