Hi everyone,

We have a conversation going on in another thread, but since the title was misleading, I wanted to clarify:

Payoneer is NOT shutting down the Virtual Account program - just the opposite. We are upgrading it by switching to a stronger and more powerful bank. The new bank will allow for much more stability than we had before, which translates into a better service for our users.

Our new bank requires that we work with a predefined list of companies, but this doesn't mean we can't add more companies to the list.

Your regular payments from a partner will not change - they are still all open for you - and you can still receive payments from any MasterCard or Visa.

Also, this change affects a VERY small percentage of our users (barely qualified as a percentage), but I would be more than happy to talk to anyone whose companies can't pay through VA anymore about having them sign up to be our partners as well.
PayoneerTeam Reviewed by PayoneerTeam on . Payoneer NOT closing Virtual Account system, only improving it Hi everyone, We have a conversation going on in another thread, but since the title was misleading, I wanted to clarify: Payoneer is NOT shutting down the Virtual Account program - just the opposite. We are upgrading it by switching to a stronger and more powerful bank. The new bank will allow for much more stability than we had before, which translates into a better service for our users. Our new bank requires that we work with a predefined list of companies, but this doesn't mean we Rating: 5