Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61225 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com

Default This "new" rule isn't perfect

This rule " You cannot add a reply to 'certain scam thread' unless you were a customer or a staff member"

i added a reply this thread

http://www.besthostingforums.com/46-...-hacked-21.htm

which was deleted i think we all should be allowed to share our opinion and views so we all can help each other share our knowledge and help members who dont know about certain stuff

i actually added a reply to that many agreed with me

rule doesnt make sense we can always ignore a person if we think his reply isnt making sense but we should not stop a member who wants to share his point of view

but such stuffs like trolling should not be allowed in such threads
    i feel like i wasted my time reading that thread and by posting what i think is true i feel kinda limited in this forum right now seriously

well its just a suggestion in the end
    rko Reviewed by rko on . This "new" rule isn't perfect This rule " You cannot add a reply to 'certain scam thread' unless you were a customer or a staff member" i added a reply this thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/46-vps/116704-boxslots-com-unmetered-100mbit-1gbit-2gbit-vps-%A310-99-month-cs-hacked-21.htm which was deleted i think we all should be allowed to share our opinion and views so we all can help each other share our knowledge and help members who dont know about certain stuff i actually added a reply to that many Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    Exactly,the post is part of the forums and we as members should be able to input our thoughts regardless of being a customer

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    This was your reply:

None of that helps the customers and/or future customers as the future customers would have an idea of what they're getting since the testament's of the current customers are already in the thread. The rule is going to stay because it is easily abusable if it wasn't there.

Thread Information