Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6895 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Google Android crushes Apple iOS in latest sales updates

Just read a really weird Google+ post from Andy Rubin talking about the number of Android devices activated each day which is now at 700,000 a day. He's said
    ...and for those wondering, we count each device only once (ie, we don't count re-sold devices), and "activations" means you go into a store, buy a device, put it on the network by subscribing to a wireless service.
    The means only Android devices that connect to a wireless service are included in the 700,000 so anything that only has a wifi connection like all the millions of Amazon Kindle Fire's aren't included. Same goes for the Barnes & Noble's Nook e-reader and all the other WiFi only devices.

When Apple releases numbers about it's iOS it includes iPads, iTouch so the lead Android has over iOS is far far bigger than expected.

Another weird fact that came out 3 days ago is more Apple App developers are using Google Adverts on their Apple Apps than using Apples own adverts as they have more options and are more competitive so Google is starting to make loads of money now through Apple.
    Apple is still making a lot of money though but their growth isn't as big as Googles. Poor Microsoft and Nokia look like they are going to sell less than they though with some analysts thinking it could be as much as 75% less.

Lots of interesting data coming out as we reach the end of the year with all the holiday sales.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Google Android crushes Apple iOS in latest sales updates Just read a really weird Google+ post from Andy Rubin talking about the number of Android devices activated each day which is now at 700,000 a day. He's said The means only Android devices that connect to a wireless service are included in the 700,000 so anything that only has a wifi connection like all the millions of Amazon Kindle Fire's aren't included. Same goes for the Barnes & Noble's Nook e-reader and all the other WiFi only devices. When Apple releases numbers about it's iOS it Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    If Android's are that good, I might need to go buy one. But what's the best preferred one, as I'm sure there are different models.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

^^ Samsung Galaxy S2 FTW!

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    Mine Xperia Mini ST15i Waiting For Ice Cream Sandwich

Website's:
    freshimg.com
    samsung galaxy s2 this one rock
    best with andriod
    if u are in india
    otherwise google nexus one

There are many different brands of Android devices, VS 1 iPhone, 1 iPad, 1 iPod touch. It would be expected for those sales and activations to be much greater. Apple still wins in the area of ripping everyone off though, thus they get higher rates per sale.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    im waiting for Ainovo novo7. The android 4.0 tablet
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I wonder why every time there's a thread about android or apple, someone would say "Samsung Galaxy tab FTW!!" LOL.
    And about Nokia getting screwed, wow, I enjoy every moment Nokia gets banged

Website's:
    Xentos.nl
    got a galaxy note absolutely love it!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I have own both android and iOS products and think both have good and bad points so I'm not inclined to either. I'm sorta neutral. Can't help but notice the lack of Apple fans in this thread though. Usually they are die hard fans who are very vocal to support Apple products.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information