Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6804 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Just want a cheap FS acct... refer myself?

I miss the days of finding cheap (legit) accounts, but it seems they're not popular any more. Instead, can I sign up as an affiliate and then refer myself? I might have a couple of friends who to sign up via my referral links, but I'm not planning on advertising this referral link far and wide, and I'm not planning on uploading. A quick skim of the TOS didn't reveal anything relevant, so I'm wondering... is this okay, or am I missing something?
    zoz Reviewed by zoz on . Just want a cheap FS acct... refer myself? I miss the days of finding cheap (legit) accounts, but it seems they're not popular any more. Instead, can I sign up as an affiliate and then refer myself? I might have a couple of friends who to sign up via my referral links, but I'm not planning on advertising this referral link far and wide, and I'm not planning on uploading. A quick skim of the TOS didn't reveal anything relevant, so I'm wondering... is this okay, or am I missing something? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

if you mean filesonic, its not allowed. they will probably ban you if you try to do that.

Sites like this make up rules and do what they want. Try it and hope they won't care.

Thread Information