Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61234 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Wink Joomla or Drupal

Hi,

I am very much confused to choose between Joomla and Drupal for my new site.
    Auto-installation of both of these is simple- thanks to Webuzo. but, How do I choose between the two.

Please suggest.
    Mikeale Reviewed by Mikeale on . Joomla or Drupal Hi, I am very much confused to choose between Joomla and Drupal for my new site. Auto-installation of both of these is simple- thanks to Webuzo. but, How do I choose between the two. Please suggest. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Personally i prefer Joomla! I would say that drupal do not have a nice structure to build further other applications. Joomla can be further developed easily and keep cost low in comparison to drupal.

I personally prefer Drupal to Joomla because of the coding structure. It's also much more lightweight. The downside is that Drupal is told to be quite insecure compared to Joomla. It all depends on what you're planning to do.

Thread Information