Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6491 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com

Default Google launches YouTube Slam to find the next Web star

If you ever wanted to be an online star, here is your shot at fame. It just got a lot easier with Google's new service called YouTube slam.

YouTube Blog says YouTube slam is just a video discovery experiment where users and visitors can vote on their favorite videos.
    The videos face-off against each other and the winner has the opportunity to be placed on the leader board for that video's particular category like cute, music, dance, and comedy.

Spokesperson for YouTube, Matt McLernon, says that the service is in an experimental stage and Google is still trying out new features for the service.
    New videos are added to the mix each week according to BBC News.
    YouTube slam pulls videos from public video already uploaded to the website and they're working to allow users to exclude their videos they do not want to be included in YouTube slam. New features and categories will be considered in the future.

"It's too early to tell what the future may bring for the service," says McLernon. "Overall the service is to help find the next big thing."
    So YouTube is asking you, are you the next big thing?

Source

Related News

YouTube Slam begins video clip battles for users' votes
    filescan Reviewed by filescan on . Google launches YouTube Slam to find the next Web star If you ever wanted to be an online star, here is your shot at fame. It just got a lot easier with Google's new service called YouTube slam. YouTube Blog says YouTube slam is just a video discovery experiment where users and visitors can vote on their favorite videos. The videos face-off against each other and the winner has the opportunity to be placed on the leader board for that video's particular category like cute, music, dance, and comedy. Spokesperson for YouTube, Matt McLernon, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Thanks for sharing.

Good luck, Zahid (QuickSand).
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information