Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6789 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    GamersScene.com

Default Help please

I recently opened a web site and when ever i try to edit something in admincp it says this

Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again.

This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables:
    • php_value suhosin.post.max_vars
    • php_value suhosin.request.max_vars

How do i fix this?
    carnage Reviewed by carnage on . Help please I recently opened a web site and when ever i try to edit something in admincp it says this Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again. This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables: php_value suhosin.post.max_vars php_value suhosin.request.max_vars Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

increase the execution time of it..
    or other way to get the css edit is is to manually upload the css file and then call it by editing headerincludes template
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Thread Information