Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default In what forums can i share my lists from listalinks.com (better than listedfiles)?

In what forums can i share my lists from listalinks.com (better than listedfiles)?

in almost all the usa sites you must share your links directly without any protection, not foldered and not listed, but that i do is create link lists in listalinks and share that list (by this way is more easy to me keep my posts in all the forums with links online editing only one page), this is accepted in almost all the spanish forums, but i want share too in usa (or any category A) forums..

so in which forums can i post my lists from listalinks.com?
    DarkAcidBlue Reviewed by DarkAcidBlue on . In what forums can i share my lists from listalinks.com (better than listedfiles)? In what forums can i share my lists from listalinks.com (better than listedfiles)? in almost all the usa sites you must share your links directly without any protection, not foldered and not listed, but that i do is create link lists in listalinks and share that list (by this way is more easy to me keep my posts in all the forums with links online editing only one page), this is accepted in almost all the spanish forums, but i want share too in usa (or any category A) forums.. so in Rating: 5
    *This service made ​​my job easier: www.ListaLinks.com
    **Best FileHosts: www.Rapidgator.net

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Never heard of listalinks but a lot of English sites don't allow link protectors. The fact that this listalinks site is in Spanish won't help either. Why not use an English link protector site when posting on English Warez Sites. You can create two groups in your autoposter (presuming you have one) and have one for Spanish forums where you use listalinks and another group for English Forums.

I just think you'll get banned on most English sites if you use listalinks
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

but i make the lists in english, look an example:

http://www.listalinks.com/?L=cf32ab29
    *This service made ​​my job easier: www.ListaLinks.com
    **Best FileHosts: www.Rapidgator.net

Thread Information