Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in

Default Staff Username Change - Limit of chars

No i am not complaining about the username change for staff. But for the characters used in it

I am not sure, this is pretty much a bug in vb admin panel that allows username change to shorter names i guess

And

"A picture is worth a thousand words"
    soft2050 Reviewed by soft2050 on . Staff Username Change - Limit of chars No i am not complaining about the username change for staff. But for the characters used in it I am not sure, this is pretty much a bug in vb admin panel that allows username change to shorter names i guess http://i.lulzimg.com/95d17a4da1.png And http://i.lulzimg.com/32d489bbfd.png "A picture is worth a thousand words" Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Emm! Whats this then:

Bug, right?

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Your initial screen didn't load in time, my bad. And this isn't a bug, admins can override some restrictions like that.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    only admins can make people users damn what ever. close this thread..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Hang on before it's closed. K??'s new name. As the ?? not 32 is the small upper case they are not regular characters and therefore it creates issues searching and contacting. It was the same case when Elio had to change his name. The diamater 'o' sign was changed to a real 'o' shortly after he became staff due to these problems. Can staff limit themselves to default keyboard characters.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    U can even get a name of 1 char via Admin panel not through default registeration page

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    humour y must u give new ideas

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Hang on before it's closed. K??'s new name. As the ?? not 32 is the small upper case they are not regular characters and therefore it creates issues searching and contacting. It was the same case when Elio had to change his name. The diamater 'o' sign was changed to a real 'o' shortly after he became staff due to these problems. Can staff limit themselves to default keyboard characters.
    I would argue that such strange characters should not have been allowed.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Keep it simple and make life easy for us

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    I think it's best if we were limited on the amount of name changes too, we can't be having name changes every day. I'm not saying that this is the case for us, but we need a limit too.

Monday: "Oh hey J", "Who are you?"
    Tuesday: "Oh hey Dumbledore, who are you?"
    Wednesday: "Another name change "

Members that aren't staff put that they've amended their name from X to Y in their signature for X amount of time, why do we need announcements announcing that we have had a name change? I have no clue; why can't we do the same like members. We're not special.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information