Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6751 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Chrome Remote Desktop BETA

Chrome Remote Desktop BETA

Chrome Remote Desktop BETA is the first installment on a capability allowing users to remotely access another computer through the Chrome browser or a Chromebook.

The goal of this beta release is to demonstrate the core Chrome Remoting technology and get feedback from users. This version enables users to share with or get access to another computer by providing a one-time authentication code. Access is given only to the specific person the user identifies for one time only, and the sharing session is fully secured. One potential use of this version is the remote IT helpdesk case. The helpdesk can use the Chrome Remote Desktop BETA to help another user, while conversely a user can receive help by setting up a sharing session without leaving their desk. Additional use cases such as being able to access your own computer remotely are coming soon.

Source
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Chrome Remote Desktop BETA Chrome Remote Desktop BETA Chrome Remote Desktop BETA is the first installment on a capability allowing users to remotely access another computer through the Chrome browser or a Chromebook. The goal of this beta release is to demonstrate the core Chrome Remoting technology and get feedback from users. This version enables users to share with or get access to another computer by providing a one-time authentication code. Access is given only to the specific person the user identifies for Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    Pretty Awesome Development Going on With Chrome,Can't wait to see it

Another great feature of Chrome
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Nothing to say... Awesome!

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Hmm, Like teamviewer but with googles name on it. Nice!

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    I actually got this from "Webuser – 29 December 2011" .. was reading it earlier today and came across this feature for Chrome. I have installed it on my laptop and desktop to test. Works great.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Thread Information