Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61069 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default Sellers Beware of Teo van Luis (Fraud Alert)

I'm bringing this to the attention of all sellers if you receive any order with the name Teo van Luis - Don't activate this order or accept any payments from this person they're using stolen credit cards they'll send the payments to you in the following name Margarita Hernandez they'll use the following information at order form below.

So i request Mods to ban this member if its on KWWH with email : [email protected]
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Sellers Beware of Teo van Luis (Fraud Alert) I'm bringing this to the attention of all sellers if you receive any order with the name Teo van Luis - Don't activate this order or accept any payments from this person they're using stolen credit cards they'll send the payments to you in the following name Margarita Hernandez they'll use the following information at order form below. http://i.imgur.com/DXXKT.png http://i.imgur.com/BDV8N.png http://i.imgur.com/qYz1K.png So i request Mods to ban this member if its on KWWH with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    dotvps.net
    Hi,

Don't you have a Fraud system in place to stop orders from VPN's?

Adding Maxmind wud help stop fraud orders

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    cant u make a mega thread please?

@ op, u better post all in one thread as u gotta get maybe lot more chargebacks

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    only 40? i am getting daily orders like this for all mg bestof 2011. just ask them for photo id and refund them

There is no point in posting of such information publicly. It is obvious that order is fraudelent, and that you're posting the personal information of a person that actually exists.

Hint:
    Real person is the one whose payment account has been used for the purchase.

In the future, just block the order. But definitely don't post it publicly, spammer who tried to buy hosting couldn't care less, but the victim does.

Thread Information