Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6501 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ihide.info
    thanks
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    File Host Module
    Adds the file host to the download pages and removes duplicates and dead pages. Saves logs of downloads removed and includes debug mode.

Add and Search Websites

Show File Hosts on Download Pages

Shows other File Hosts and their names on Hover

List of Search Result Websites

Admin Settings

Easy to Install

File Host Debug Mode

File Host Module

Features and Settings
    Adds file hosts on download pages. When it checks a site for file hosts it checks if the download links were submitted by other sites. If they were submitted then it will automatically delete the download and record the deletion to a log. This record helps you identify sites which are submitting copied downloads. It also tells you which sites are submitting downloads on good file hosts.

Download

https://rapidshare.com/files/2334029...l_fileHost.php
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    RazorDOX.com
    I've noticed a weird bug that the Plugin Manager won't work properly when you add other wcddlv3 module from jomasaco.

I can't figure it out my self. Thanks in advanced.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmaik View Post
    I've noticed a weird bug that the Plugin Manager won't work properly when you add other wcddlv3 module from jomasaco.

I can't figure it out my self. Thanks in advanced.
    Ya jomasaco didn't code them correctly or they have a bug.

For the plugin manager to work the class, functions and file all have to be called the same name. For example one of his modules is called wcddl_jomasasites.php but the class is called Jomasites which aren't the same and is causing the problem.

Nothing I can do about that.

As for the File Host Module I released earlier I've updated it to version 1.1 as I've added a check for Backlink Feature. When it's visiting the page to check the file hosts it now also checks for a backlink. You can enable or disable this in the settings as well as specify the URL to check for.

Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 02:29 PM.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavo View Post
    Another great mod you have been busy.
    You must have all the major wcddl2 modules coded for wcddl3 now & more for free
    Thank you

Almost. The last major one is the Webmaster Control Panel (WCP) module. It has to be released last as I want to include loads of stuff in the WCP area like the file host graphs. Therefore it has to be released last but I strongly encourage anyone running a WCDDL Version 2 site to upgrade now as the modules released are far superior to V2 and more efficient.

Website's:
    RazorDOX.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Ya jomasaco didn't code them correctly or they have a bug.

For the plugin manager to work the class, functions and file all have to be called the same name. For example one of his modules is called wcddl_jomasasites.php but the class is called Jomasites which aren't the same and is causing the problem.

Nothing I can do about that.

As for the File Host Module I released earlier I've updated it to version 1.1 as I've added a check for Backlink Feature. When it's visiting the page to check the file hosts it now also checks for a backlink. You can enable or disable this in the settings as well as specify the URL to check for.
    Thanks! Now everything works properly.

As for the File Host Module, I'm not sure if that works, I keep get 404 page not found, which they are not. I've setup everything correctly, I added the cron job etc.

8.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    If you go to example.com/wc3admin.php?go=filehost&debug it should show you the logs as it goes through sites.

What it does is check the page it's visiting and if the page it's visiting sends a 404 header then it removed them and records them.

When you visit the debug page if it says the page is a 404 and it's not then tell me the page here or PM me a list of the pages it's saying are 404 and I'll check them out.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    thank you i must say great mod!!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Website's:
    RazorDOX.com
    It disabled "Delete Submitted Pages which return a 404"
    or else it will delete all submitted downloads. I get 404 on all downloads and on 3 different sites.

I will send you the log trough pm. thanks

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information