Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61078 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    area51warez.info

Default Their is Giveaway prefix in servics section

Hello, as Contests & Giveaways sub forum added in Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade)
    now their is no need to add Giveaway prefix in services section, so remove it from services sub forum and fix that issue

Not needed in services section :

It must me in [Giveaway]/[Contest] in Contests & Giveaways only not in services

Regards
    diablo9975 Reviewed by diablo9975 on . Their is Giveaway prefix in servics section Hello, as Contests & Giveaways sub forum added in Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) now their is no need to add Giveaway prefix in services section, so remove it from services sub forum and fix that issue Not needed in services section : http://i.lulzimg.com/0c5fd62248.png It must me in / in Contests & Giveaways only not in services Rating: 5

Need seo services pm me with your req.

2.   Sponsored Links

and what the need of creating a thread you can pm some mod to sort out this
    go

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Just check chatbox right now and see what the reason of it, if do a pm then they will say their work is double

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by leonight View Post
    and what the need of creating a thread you can pm some mod to sort out this
    you're wrong. its a suggestion an idea. if you want to suggest something or share your idea to make KWWHunction better you shouldnt pm any mod about it since we have a section for it,

@OP,

well i like your idea but if you read the title of that sub-category its "Contest & Giveaway" so if you made a thread of giveaway you should use that prefix or if you're creating a contest you should use Contest prefix,
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    CyberAff : ya i agree with you but as Contests & Giveaways is under the Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) that prefix must be in Contests & Giveaways only right now their is no prefix for that, and the give away prfix is added in services section that is not came under Contests & Giveaways so need to remove it from their

Website's:
    dl4all.com
    their - there ...
    and about the topic i agree with CyberAff
    There is no need to change this... its better with [Giveaway]/[Contest] as a prefixes !!

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Not needed in services section :

It must me in [Giveaway]/[Contest] in Contests & Giveaways only not in services

mmm mmm!
    An admin will fix this.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information