Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6749 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need A Pluggin To Connect With FB & Twitter

Friends,

I need a pluggin which should function like that when I made a post to my wordpress that post should automatically posted to my Facebook Fan Page and also to my twitter account.

So, is their any plugin for this purpose I have tried different plugin but none worked for me.
    Mulana Reviewed by Mulana on . Need A Pluggin To Connect With FB & Twitter Friends, I need a pluggin which should function like that when I made a post to my wordpress that post should automatically posted to my Facebook Fan Page and also to my twitter account. So, is their any plugin for this purpose I have tried different plugin but none worked for me. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    use dlvr.it

Website's:
    wautoposter.com

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordbooker/

Best One for this way.

You can connect then Facebook and Twitter on Facebook Site you need no plugin for this

all the above are outdated techniques..trust me i've tried all the above..using a plugin to do that task is additional load on the server..extra queries and moreover wordbook is famous for its incompatibility with caching plugins...

just go for facebook apps like networked blogs or rss graffiti ...u might wanna look at twitterfeed.com as well...all the services are awesome and wicked simple to set up..go for anyone of the above...
    Rule #1 No Names
    Rule #2 Always burn the evidence
    Rule #3 Dont forget Rules #1&2

Renting 9 inch pacifier for chicks..interested? pm me!

I r Super Cop
    ping.fm
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phresh View Post
    all the above are outdated techniques..trust me i've tried all the above..using a plugin to do that task is additional load on the server..extra queries and moreover wordbook is famous for its incompatibility with caching plugins...

just go for facebook apps like networked blogs or rss graffiti ...u might wanna look at twitterfeed.com as well...all the services are awesome and wicked simple to set up..go for anyone of the above...

For me this is not true,i use wordbooker from begin my site is loading very fast and i never have problems.

If you use rss grafitti or other facebooks apps you become not all posts from your site on your Facebook Page,maybe 4-8 but not more.

So i think if he have a good hosting service he can use Wordbooker without Problems Mate

hi mulana, you can try
    onlywire wordpress plugin. you can download here
    Code: 
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/onlywire-bookmark-share-button/
    or ping.fm wp plugin.
    PHP Code: 
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pingpressfm/ 

not all posts from your site on your Facebook
    @Deadmau5 may be ur limiting your feed count mate...i've deployed networked blogs apps and and you can link up the same app with your twitter...i was able to grab even thumbnails of my posts with networked blogs and rss graffiti...fly light is my motto..so i tend to de tour stuff
    Rule #1 No Names
    Rule #2 Always burn the evidence
    Rule #3 Dont forget Rules #1&2

Renting 9 inch pacifier for chicks..interested? pm me!

Thread Information