Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61004 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com

Smile Help Needed from Blogger Experts!!!

guys iam in newbie blogger...
    i have a question that many users in blogger removed copyrited footer/attribution from there blog..

& i want to remove my blogs attribution (which currently showing Template images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.) . please help me how to remove it!

& many users are telling that removing attribution voilates blogger TOS! & many users alredy removed ... even u could be the one of them.. so please guid me..

my blog - http://www.nitroxd.com/
    NiKE.. Reviewed by NiKE.. on . Help Needed from Blogger Experts!!! guys iam in newbie blogger... i have a question that many users in blogger removed copyrited footer/attribution from there blog.. & i want to remove my blogs attribution (which currently showing Template images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.) . please help me how to remove it! & many users are telling that removing attribution voilates blogger TOS! & many users alredy removed ... even u could be the one of them.. so please guid me.. my blog - http://www.nitroxd.com/ 8-) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    you can remove.. dont care aboutt that TOS

just remove it,
    because each day more than 100k blogs are created so no problem mate...

just goto edit design-->> edit html , find the code or link, just remove it or replace by yours

been building longtail niche micro blogs on blogger since 2007 and have always removed all the attributions...they just dont care...got for it bro
    Rule #1 No Names
    Rule #2 Always burn the evidence
    Rule #3 Dont forget Rules #1&2

Renting 9 inch pacifier for chicks..interested? pm me!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Do you really think you will succees with writing titles like this:

There is more important things you need to work on, than not giving credit back to those who's template you are using...

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    okie but in some blogs tutorials given about rmoving attribution.. in last they said removing attribution is against googles TOS...

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    You are currently Using default blogger Template so you can't remove that Copyright of that Template, Better use a Custom template download it from Somewhere like btemplates.com or Popular blogger templates

and if you use custom template you can Easily remove the copyright Text by going to Design > HTML> Edit template and By finding the text and simply removing! and if errors occurs use proper tags as used!
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

@cvrle77 i guess you've no idea wot the op is on about

@Shahrukh that i call perfect advice
    Rule #1 No Names
    Rule #2 Always burn the evidence
    Rule #3 Dont forget Rules #1&2

Renting 9 inch pacifier for chicks..interested? pm me!

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukh View Post
    You are currently Using default blogger Template so you can't remove that Copyright of that Template, Better use a Custom template download it from Somewhere like btemplates.com or Popular blogger templates

and if you use custom template you can Easily remove the copyright Text by going to Design > HTML> Edit template and By finding the text and simply removing! and if errors occurs use proper tags as used!
    is there anyway that i can able to edit my default blogger templet by changing css and copyrite elements from it???? because the templet iam using is bit good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information