Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Hackers Steal $6.7M In Bank Cyber Heist

A perfectly planned and coordinated bank robbery was executed during the first three days of the new year in Johannesburg, and left the targeted South African Postbank ? part of the nation's Post Office service ? with a loss of some $6.7 million. The cyber gang behind the heist was obviously very well informed about the post office's IT systems, and began preparing the ground for the heist a few months before, by opening accounts in post offices across the country and compromising an employee computer in the Rustenburg Post Office.

http://net-security.org/secworld.php?id=12230
    http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/201...postbank-heist
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Hackers Steal $6.7M In Bank Cyber Heist A perfectly planned and coordinated bank robbery was executed during the first three days of the new year in Johannesburg, and left the targeted South African Postbank ? part of the nation's Post Office service ? with a loss of some $6.7 million. The cyber gang behind the heist was obviously very well informed about the post office's IT systems, and began preparing the ground for the heist a few months before, by opening accounts in post offices across the country and compromising an employee Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Wow! Thats so cool plan , They gonna suffer for the act.

Cool hacking
    Screwed

mmm mmm!
    "Compromising an employee computer"

- Hey, can I check my Facebook real quick?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Good news! :-)
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Thread Information