Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

Default Ecatel screwing over its customers

Ok for a long time most of the warez scene has been hosted at ecatel. Most of us lived with multiple downtimes due to router problems and power outages but never as bad as something as this.

Revceived from ecatel:
    LS,

This e-mail is to inform you that ecatel is not willing to renew our current agreement(s).
    Ecatel will terminate servers the day after renew dates. Please take care your data is moved, good luck with
    your new hosting provider.

Best regards,
    Administration
    ECATEL (NETHERLANDS) LIMITED.

---

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.
    That gives us 2 days to move 15 vps's containing over 100 sites. I cant take this, and really everyone should leave this screwed up hosting company. In total we have spent 1200 euro with them, 90euro x 4 for 8gb ram (which it doesnt look like we will get back) and hosting fees for over 6 months totaling 900 euro.

and yes we did not request a cancelation of any kinds. It was all because we contacted them about their null routing of worldstream traffic. My buisness is screwed we have nowhere to host our clients and will most likely have to tell them all in the comming hours that they have 2 days to move their data and close up buisness. The decision will be made in the comming hours but we dont even have the money really to give refunds, looks like I will personally be paying.

Anyway anyone who still chooses to host with ecatel should reconsider, move to worldstream. Only then you are safe.
    SplitIce Reviewed by SplitIce on . Ecatel screwing over its customers Ok for a long time most of the warez scene has been hosted at ecatel. Most of us lived with multiple downtimes due to router problems and power outages but never as bad as something as this. Revceived from ecatel: That gives us 2 days to move 15 vps's containing over 100 sites. I cant take this, and really everyone should leave this screwed up hosting company. In total we have spent 1200 euro with them, 90euro x 4 for 8gb ram (which it doesnt look like we will get back) and hosting fees Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

That is really bad, very unlucky of you mate. Surely they should be giving you more ample notice than 2 days? No one can do anything in 2 days. Isnt there anything in the SLA regarding termination notice?

splitice make a call to worldstream they will arrange the servers within few hours, but this is week end so u may have to pay more for immediate setup. and transferrring 15vps is not a big deal can be done within 10hours

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Worldstream made a reasonable offer to do the move, unfortunately I dont have the money to do it so I have aranged for another company to take on the clients.

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    wow. are you sure the email is genuine?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Yes we even have the support ticket with them that they confirmed it. I replied informing them that as of now I am going to cost them as much money as possible.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    ecatel = trash

you should hav moved to worldstream a long time ago.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I did but we couldnt get a price anywhere near as good at worldstream for this server so we stayed at ecatel.

Anyone who still has servers there, leave. oh and post in this thread if you have I plan to link it to ecatel in 2 days once our server is gone.

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    Damn that sucks man, sorry to hear.

You thought of posting this on WebHostingTalk and let as many people know as you can mate,
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Thanks sherwood I will once I finnish moving all these freaking sites of mine

Oh well worldstream is a much better DC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information