Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61012 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 101 of 205 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2046
    good fucking bye df
    Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
    Depositfiles Team

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    try taringa.net for latina

my account is blocked

Depositfiles ICQ 633929139 General support User.. Did not help me and banned me..Now I can not log into my account. WHY??? I only want help??? Why is aggressive?

DL speeds for premier are sucking majorly

Website's:
    imagineanuntiitale.ro
    where i can post?

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
    Depositfiles Team

i think this is gonna continue until they ban everysingle uploader who uploads American stuff !

@ Statics

Dont Worry about this Man,

Leave DepositFiles and Switch to

http://www.share-online.biz/ & http://uploaded.to/

Its the Best one atm test it out

Website's:
    imagineanuntiitale.ro
    when I tried to withdraw money, blocked my account! depositfiles BIG SCAMMER!!!!

Thread Information