Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6979 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 203 of 205 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2046
    how to check our dmca notice from deposit acc.

go in your monthly statistic > click on the month
    there you can see if a file is 'blocked' so it means it received an dmca or copyright infringement, thats all what you can see as i know

My DF account was hacked a few days ago by some guy who uses my login,replaced my e-mail and password (so practically i cannot change anything on my account profile) and the worst he changed my payoff info from my webmoney purse to his PAYZA account and probably after a few days (into a month after the last payoff change) he will steal my earnings by tranfering them to his Payza account.Very clever.I already contact DF and the prompt me to contact Halileo.com because ,as they told me , such kind of issues are handled by Halileo.com support team. Halileo asked me to provide them the following informations:
    1. Date of your account registration (aproximately)
    2. Your IP-address
    3. The date of the last successfull logging in
    4. Your login"
    "5. Your payoff info
    6. Does your account have a gold-status?
    7. The exact sum of your last payout.
    8. the date of your last payout
    9. Do you have a refferals? If yes, say us several logins.
    10. The date of the last uploading the file and the name of the last file.
    11. City and IP adress at the moment of registration account.

Actually i have to prove that the account is mine.OK.I did it and i'm waiting to see what they'll do.But i'm curious if they asked the same informations when this guy hacked my account and changed everything.
    The only positive in the whole story is that i'm still login to my account but if i'll logout i'll never succeed to re-login again. :-(

Any ideas or advices are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ATB View Post
    there you can see if a file is 'blocked' so it means it received an dmca or copyright infringement, thats all what you can see as i know
    good way. didn't know there was a way (not the perfect but it does display) just for information

5.   Sponsored Links

to day my accoubt baneed and i request a 44$ and it,s baneed me its very very bad hosting plzzzzzzzz do not wast your time ....................

Quote Originally Posted by ATB View Post
    Very helpful, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kostas View Post
    My DF account was hacked a few days ago by some guy who uses my login,replaced my e-mail and password (so practically i cannot change anything on my account profile) and the worst he changed my payoff info from my webmoney purse to his PAYZA account and probably after a few days (into a month after the last payoff change) he will steal my earnings by tranfering them to his Payza account.Very clever.I already contact DF and the prompt me to contact Halileo.com because ,as they told me , such kind of issues are handled by Halileo.com support team. Halileo asked me to provide them the following informations:
    1. Date of your account registration (aproximately)
    2. Your IP-address
    3. The date of the last successfull logging in
    4. Your login"
    "5. Your payoff info
    6. Does your account have a gold-status?
    7. The exact sum of your last payout.
    8. the date of your last payout
    9. Do you have a refferals? If yes, say us several logins.
    10. The date of the last uploading the file and the name of the last file.
    11. City and IP adress at the moment of registration account.

Actually i have to prove that the account is mine.OK.I did it and i'm waiting to see what they'll do.But i'm curious if they asked the same informations when this guy hacked my account and changed everything.
    The only positive in the whole story is that i'm still login to my account but if i'll logout i'll never succeed to re-login again. :-(

Any ideas or advices are welcome
    The guys on Df are tragic.They asking me to place the informations that proving the identity of my account in a page that the person who hacked my account has totally access.What else could someone expect from them?

Sounds like an unlucky situation

Quote Originally Posted by jasleen View Post
    to day my accoubt baneed and i request a 44$ and it,s baneed me its very very bad hosting plzzzzzzzz do not wast your time ....................
    Received $153 today > Payza

Children!Once and forever!!Check your DMCA blocked files before you say something stupid like Deposit is blocking my account only to stole my money!!!And when im talking about the money.Its not yours YOU! stole it from someone else.

I have recieved my payment aswell today.As 100 times before.Learn to upload,learn to not stole,learn to name things as they are.

Thread Information