Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6894 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Can you pay the tax on your file host money?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea I got lots of money still

1 16.67%
  • No you mean I may have to pay taxes

2 33.33%
  • Cool I can go to jail for the same thing as Al Capone

1 16.67%
  • This will never happen just like they would never close MU

2 33.33%
    Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com

Default Can you Pay the Tax on the money you made from File hosts?

With the FBI having MU servers and no doubt their records and the ability to get the records from any US based payment processor, if they turn these records over to the taxation authorities in your location can you pay the tax on the money you made from file hosts?

For anyone in the US and many other countries you are required to report income. That is how they brought down many of the untouchable organized crime figures through the years including Al Capone.

From watching other internet based "scenes" that have a hint of DMCA and intellectual property infringement roots I know PayPal is responsible for providing information that caused many busts.

So if they turn over the documents that show you had income can you pay the tax on it?
    WDF Reviewed by WDF on . Can you Pay the Tax on the money you made from File hosts? With the FBI having MU servers and no doubt their records and the ability to get the records from any US based payment processor, if they turn these records over to the taxation authorities in your location can you pay the tax on the money you made from file hosts? For anyone in the US and many other countries you are required to report income. That is how they brought down many of the untouchable organized crime figures through the years including Al Capone. From watching other Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

luckily the government which rules here is dumb, there are no taxes for online income/transactions in here yet as in india, for example.

Thread Information