Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6725 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default all file sharing

all file sharing hosts are going to get very strict and none will do money payments i dont think anymore
    accyuklad Reviewed by accyuklad on . all file sharing all file sharing hosts are going to get very strict and none will do money payments i dont think anymore Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i am being to thinking the way to get out of this but don't have many choice, so i think it's time for me to get a life.

redeem premium voucher codes asap

Why would anybody want to receive money for sharing right now? You want to end up sharing a prison cell with the megaupload guys? If you make money of other peoples work you are a criminal and you have to accept you could end up doing time.

Banned
    i got a rapidleech and now its useless as no one using filesonic or fileserve to upload stuff now

the MU guy made like 45 million dollars last year. Fileserve, Filesonic, Filejungle, and MU are now all out of commission. This is a huge void in a booming market, there will be other hosts that will pop up and offer an affiliate system. Why? Because it's a great business opportunity for someone even with the risks.

People sell drugs for money, you really think they're not going to come out with a filehost? Even if it will only last 1 or 2 years.

Banned
    When i login today in my filsonic acount, and whne i click my username to go to my affilate account i found nothing there..i didnt found any link which can access me to my affilate account,,..i logout,..and clear cookies,..and then again when i type a url, i found a notice on main page that they closed all their sharing funtionality is now disabled..?...why ..?..why such a big names goes down..is therir any reasn or they are scam sites..?anybdy knnow the reason..?

See this video guys
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tD1yaE0GfQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

please share this video with everyone u know.

Reason ?

MegaUpload take down and everybody else close their affiliate service.

I think only Russian file share hosters will survive ... like depositfiles ... letitbit ... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adrunkenmess View Post
    the MU guy made like 45 million dollars last year. Fileserve, Filesonic, Filejungle, and MU are now all out of commission. This is a huge void in a booming market, there will be other hosts that will pop up and offer an affiliate system. Why? Because it's a great business opportunity for someone even with the risks.

People sell drugs for money, you really think they're not going to come out with a filehost? Even if it will only last 1 or 2 years.
    They will be difficult to use or make money from, i just wasted money with a filesonic premium so no way im getting a premium account again with another filehoster. I assume a lot of people will be like me, when new hosts come along nobody will trust them enough to get premium accounts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information