for all of us that have used File hosts and all ddl services over the past few years. I was scurring around the Web trying to find as much information as possible and Stumbled upon this site that appears to be exactly what we all need in this difficult and confusing time. I hope that the moderators on this site along with the members are much more informed than I am in regards as to where we file sharers go next. Believe me it is bad enough that millions of links have now disappeared and it's even worse when you had a financial incentive and the thousands of links are now vaporized.
My only wish is that I had seen this forum long ago now I have to wait 48 (!) hours before I can view all of the great content on this site. At this point 48 hours seems like an eternity with all the changes taking place in this industry. I look forward to being a member at KWWHunction!
Sincerely,
kraftx
kraftx Reviewed by kraftx on . These are scary & confusing Times for all of us that have used File hosts and all ddl services over the past few years. I was scurring around the Web trying to find as much information as possible and Stumbled upon this site that appears to be exactly what we all need in this difficult and confusing time. I hope that the moderators on this site along with the members are much more informed than I am in regards as to where we file sharers go next. Believe me it is bad enough that millions of links have now disappeared and it's Rating: 5