Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6712 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Seedbox, VPS & Dedis from ?2.99 (EU)

www.seednet.eu

Visit us on facebook Follow us on twitter View our blog

! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS !

We've been around since Jan 2009, and we're all about making seedboxing better and simpler, we have a quality pedigree.

Here's a quick overview on some of the features we've added in our new seedbox control panel, which is as far as we're aware the best in the industry:

• Seamless client switching between; rutorrent, deluge & transmission, so you can keep your data when you switch client
    • Unlimited VPN & FTP accounts, automatically setup with one button, it makes it so easy, you can even download your VPN config files directly and just place them in your OpenVPN client folder
    • Unlimited web hosting, you can either add your own domain, or add unlimited subdomains, your box comes with a username.my.seednet.eu subdomain by default - again it's so easy to setup
    • Full shell access (via SSH)
    • Unlimited MySQL databases which you can add with the click of a button
    • Seedbox App Store, install apps on your seedbox such as RapidLeech and wordpress and like we've mentioned developers can create their own and we'll always be adding more
    • Ultra fast connection and plenty of bandwidth, we're sticking with our high speed 1Gbit connections to provide you with great bandwidth
    • There's many more, but you'll have to get a seedbox to find out!

7 Day Trial Accounts!
    Celebrating the massive success of our new SeedBox platform & packages we have decided to offer 7-Day Trial accounts at a fraction of the monthly fee's, So you can try out our services virtually risk free! Starting at just ?2.99!

Double Traffic Limits!
    For a limited time only we are now offering DOUBLE! The Traffic limits on all accounts, Offer valid to all new orders (Including Trials).

VNC Desktop Included!
    VNC Desktop is now available for activation via the SeedNet App Store, 100% Free of Charge on all 1Gbit Packages (SB-02 to SB-06).

Here's our latest plans:

SB-01
    Disk space 110 GB
    Link speed 100 Mbps
    Traffic Unmetered
    ? 8.99/mo
    Order!
    Order Trial ?2.99!

SB-02
    Disk space 230 GB
    Link speed 1 Gbps
    Traffic 6TB 12TB!
    ? 12.99/mo
    Order!
    Order Trial ?3.99!

SB-03
    Disk space 307 GB
    Link speed 1 Gbps
    Traffic 8TB 16TB!
    ? 16.99/mo
    Order!
    Order Trial ?4.99!

SB-04
    Disk space 460 GB
    Link speed 1 Gbps
    Traffic 12TB 24TB!
    ? 24.99/mo
    Order!
    Order Trial ?6.99!

SB-05
    Disk space 613 GB
    Link speed 1 Gbps
    Traffic 16TB 32TB!
    ? 32.99/mo
    Order!
    Order Trial ?8.99!

SB-06
    Disk space 920 GB
    Link speed 1 Gbps
    Traffic 25TB 50TB!
    ? 49.99/mo
    Order!
    Order Trial ?14.99!

We've also made a couple of screenshots to feast your eyes on, first the new seedbox dashboard:

This is the page where you can view the resources you've used:

You can view the status of the services running on your box:

You can easily add extra domains/subdomains:

Adding FTP accounts is also done with the click of a button:

Adding MySQL DB's is also very simple:

You can also add extra VPN users using our very simple interface:

SeedNet.eu Reviewed by SeedNet.eu on . SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Linux/Windows Seedbox & VPS from ?9.99/mo (EU) http://www.seednet.eu/images/seednetblack.png www.seednet.eu Visit us on facebook Follow us on twitter View our blog ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! NEW PLANS ! Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

seed box demo plz

Sure, if you create an order on the website, get to the payment page then send us a message via contact us or IRC on the site and we'll get that set up for you

Wow, seems very professional~!
    Welcome to KWWH and best wishes~!

Thank you, we try our best!

Name: Seednet.eu
    Speed:9
    Support:10
    GUI:10
    Speed of GUI:8
    Package:Aluminium 100Mbps
    Price:?11.99
    Overall rating:9 /10

Been using their box for over a year now and i've never got any major problems. Was on their old plan at first, then changed to the current one and they introduced some really nice Gbps plan which I will be soon testing too.Sometimes GUI doesn't work properly but get's fixed within few minutes. Had experience with the support too and they were the best support I had gotten from any provider. The speed overall is descent and it is completely worth for the price they are providing as well as the space.

Over all I would personally recommend this host for it is worth-it.

You joined KWWH the 27th of this month! Hmmm...never Mind.

Thanks for the review, I'd appreciate it if anyone else who signs up could give a quick post back on how they're finding the service. Feedback is always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by freakster View Post
    You joined KWWH the 27th of this month! Hmmm...never Mind.
    A friend of mine at ipt suggested me to join KWWH.Before that I would just surf KWWH but never joined this community so I did just now and oh yea if u think I am lying go google my name and you'll know my work.That work doesn't come without a box buddy.

@ seednet.eu Been my pleasure.

We also offer a 100Mbps at very low
    prices
    for those casual users, these servers are hosted in OVH,
    Roubaix, FR.
    whats the price on a 100Mbps?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information