Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61515 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 119 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1709
    20% dude..

presently no good paying host is there. so its better either to stop uploading or use some free hosts which do not limit downloads. another option is to go back to torrent scene..
    dkp

Quote Originally Posted by am1000 View Post

1. The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.

are they going to banned people
    I guess they are much smarter than banning people for password protected files.

If someone buys a premium from your password protected file, you just dont get the 20% after it. FF will take 100% And lots of affililate even wont know whats happening, if they dont read each line of partner program...

Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by am1000 View Post
    +1 same here

and wtf means that

1. The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.

are they going to banned people

1. You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $100. Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Both free and Premium members can receive payout.

and where you can set payment method .
    there is nothing
    i think the password protected files are refer to their new function where the user can only download your file by key in the password that you had set. Not the password of the zip file?

yes also there is no option to see from which file premium originated. they now have bunch of excuses for payment denial and banning of accounts.
    dkp

i guess this is where all the filehosts go soon:

1.) no PPD at all
    2.) no password protected files
    3.) since RAR files will be easily unrar and checked, mass of deletion coming
    4.) sooner or later filehosts wont pay after files get deleted (decreasing payment), some hosts already apply this rule!
    5.) payouts only monthly
    6.) very reduced features for free account holders
    7.) u have to collect 9999999999 dollars to get paid, lol

etc

and finally when u reach the limit and request payout, u will get banned for many DMCAs or just because the sun doesnt shine that day, whatever...

Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    that's the common ending i see so far..
    so sad but so true

everyone must boycott filefactory for introducing such greedy rules. only 20% sales with no rebills and no ppd earnings shows how much they care about loyal affiliates who work day and night for them.
    dkp

9.   Sponsored Links

FF is useless now

hmm older filemanagers still work through these links, so i can see dmca folder and mass links...

http://www.filefactory.com/manager/

http://www.filefactory.com/filemanager/

Thread Information