Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6763 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

JGM

Talking Convert a Chrome plugin to Firefox

Hey guys there is a plugin that has been written by somebody I know but he has only written it for Firefox, I have spoke to him and he says it is OK to port it over to Firefox so I was hoping one of you fine coders out there would be able to help out

The link below contains the source code for the said plugin.

Code: 
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d07xoe6havsb5et
    If anybody can help then awesome and if not then hey ho

JGM
    JGM Reviewed by JGM on . Convert a Chrome plugin to Firefox Hey guys there is a plugin that has been written by somebody I know but he has only written it for Firefox, I have spoke to him and he says it is OK to port it over to Firefox so I was hoping one of you fine coders out there would be able to help out :D The link below contains the source code for the said plugin. http://www.mediafire.com/?d07xoe6havsb5et If anybody can help then awesome and if not then hey ho :) JGM <3 Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in

•     
    JGM
    Tried it and it does not allow the copying of the info to the clipboard like it is supposed to do.

Thanks anyway though.

JGM.

•     
    Respected Member
    It does a conversion if you take the mediafire download and upload to the site. It then gives you the download/install for the firefox plugin.

•     
    JGM
    Yes I know that which is what I have done but when it is installed into Firefox it does not work.

JGM.

•     
    Respected Member
    Now I see says the blind man. Couldn't test it as I don't know how it is used.

•     
    JGM
    The plugin is used for a site called Overclockers.co.uk. It is a place to buy an assortment of PC components. When you have stuff in your basket a little icon appears so you can copy the contents of the basket to your clipboard. This information can be posted on forums and such (many members of the OCUK Forum use it for speccing systems up).

JGM.
  • Reply With QuoteRegister To Reply

Thread Information