Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6771 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com

Default Lol whats up guys. Got wasted last week at a friends house and wet the bed.

Wats up guys long time no talk.

Last weekend i went to my first party id been to at community colleges with some guys i met in my pre calc class. It was 4 other guys and me and we played video games and chilled and drank one of my "friends" parents liquor.

Anyway i got drunk really really fast and started to feel sick and dizzy and couldnt play any of the games for ****. I started to get scared and didnt like it so i went into the other room and laid down on his sofa but didnt fall asleep everything was spinning. I was too dizzy to try to get up and didnt go to the bathroom or anyhting. My "friends" that i had met (i didnt know these guys that well and it was my first time hanging out with them) all went and passed out in sofas and chairs downstairs when the guy whose house it was went upstairs.

Anyway i finally fell asleep. I woke up the next morning because something was feeling wet. I started to wake up more (i was still kind of drunk, which is i guess why i thought what i did later was a good idea) and realized that i was pissing. WHAT THE ****. WHAT. THE. ****.

I tried to stop pissing but i couldnt it just kept coming. I realized that i had left my shorts on from last night too and was pissing all over them. I jumped up as quickly as i could and tried to find the bathroom but realized i didnt know where it was, so i panicked and ran around the rooms, still pissing uncontrollably. When i finally stopped i saw that i had pissed my boxers, the sofa, surrounding floor, and shorts. I realized i had also made quite a bit of noise and finally started to realize how embarrasing this would be when everyone else woke up. I didnt know what the **** to do. (It was about 9 AM at this point)

Then it finally hit me. I dont know why i thought it was a good idea, maybe because i was still drunk, but i was desperate. My idea was, if everyone else thought that they pissed their sofa/bed too, they wouldnt be able to make fun of me for it.

So i took the cargo shorts off, cleaned the sofa as well as i could, and filled up a glass with water. I walked over to my nearest sleeping "friend" and slowly poured the water onto his crotch.

Well guess what. He ****ing woke up.

I guess i did look a little odd standing over him with pissed stained shorts pouring water onto his crotch. But he overreacted and screamed WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME YOU PERVERT. Of course then everyone woke up and looked at me.

Of course i had no way to explain myself. Theres really not anything you can say in that situation. I just dropped the glass and it broke and ran out of the house in my boxers with piss still on them. I ran home to my house and sat in my room and just sat there for most of the day (and sunday too...this happened on saturday night). Anyway i skipped school today because i would have had pre calc with those guys. Idk what theyll do to me if theyll beat me up or call the police or what.

Anyway wtf should i do is there any way i can explain this or get out of it? because even if i tell the truth (that i WASNT trying to rape them or some ****) its still kind of mean what i was doing (trying to make them think they peed themselves)

Wtf KWWHunction idk how to get out of this one.
    S?nic Reviewed by S?nic on . Lol whats up guys. Got wasted last week at a friends house and wet the bed. Wats up guys long time no talk. Last weekend i went to my first party id been to at community colleges with some guys i met in my pre calc class. It was 4 other guys and me and we played video games and chilled and drank one of my "friends" parents liquor. Anyway i got drunk really really fast and started to feel sick and dizzy and couldnt play any of the games for ****. I started to get scared and didnt like it so i went into the other room and laid down on his sofa but didnt fall asleep Rating: 5
    Removed by Staff

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    dont wanna real all that crap... but..

.. wetting the bed after getting wasted isnt all that rare.. happens occasionally. dont worry. just shows you were drunk as fuck.

never happened to me though.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Well, tell them exact truth man... but seriously, what shit did you drink, when you got that reaction?

Tell them you wanted to avoid the situation of being ridiculed, so u got that idea while your brain was still drunk, apologize to them. Other than that, seriously, lies will get you into deeper trouble. Lie can't be sustained.

Btw, you kidneys and your liver are paying the price for your alcohol adventures, never forget that. You will need them for lots of more years...

Respected Member
    Just go to school. Take the beating if you must. Nothing you can really do about it. What'd done is done and you probably have something coming to you. If not they'll just laugh and make fun of you for awhile till someone else comes along and does something to top your stunt. GL

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    hahha u suck

didn't bother reading ur life story.

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
    hahha u suck

didn't bother reading ur life story.
    I honestly despise people like you, going around the internet like there the biggest bad-ass in the world. No one cares that you smoke pot and get hammered. I smoke my herbs with my friends, but I don't put it in my signature. Get real kid, leave.
    Removed by Staff

Respected Member
    looked at a couple lines. pretty sure I've seen this story before. I've also pissed the bed drinking before.. Also slept on my friends mothers fresh laundry and went on that too.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    someone doesn't like me

It happens mate! Shit happens when your drunk!
    Screwed

Banned
    thats not good man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information