Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6668 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Real name or fake?

I'm planning to hire a dedicated at Leaseweb but I am uncertain on the question if I should use my real name or a fake. And also, to use fake details on phone and adress? Thank you.

:confused:
    SomeUpper Reviewed by SomeUpper on . Real name or fake? I'm planning to hire a dedicated at Leaseweb but I am uncertain on the question if I should use my real name or a fake. And also, to use fake details on phone and adress? Thank you. :confused: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

lol
    Well leaseweb must be using some fraud protection while processing orders so they will catch you with the fake names for sure.

I could let a friend be middleman. It just depents how trustworthy leaseweb is with your personal information.

Thats why you should use WrzHost, totally "trustworthy".

hmm. leaseweb dont allow warez linking. talk to their chat personal. I was told by them that they are gonna remove all those warez sites. but im skeptic of this being thru.

Leaseweb says they don't allow warez/torrent hosting, but there are still soooo many warez/torrent sites that use their hosting, and have been using them for a couple months since leaseweb started saying they don't allow those types of sites. I honestly just think they say it incase It's someone from BREIN asking, but who really knows.

Honestly, I've had a couple servers with them before, not recently though, most recent was ~6 months ago, before all the stuff about them not allowing warez/torrent anymore, and that time and the few times before that, I ordered using fake info, and the order went through. Leaseweb used to be the type of hosts that didn't ask questions aslong as the money was there, however I'm not sure if they're still like that, so best advice I can give you.

Also, be wary if you order after a couple days into the start of the month, there will be a 25 Euro BS surcharge about ordering between payperiods or something. I'd say order the second or third of the month, I did once and didn't get the surcharge.

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

I find it interesting they say "The Storage Series servers are designed for the storage and throughput of large quantities of electronic data. Perfect for big peer-to-peer sites, sites that manage a lot of online content, or big corporate networks."
    http://www.leaseweb.com/en/products/...vers/packages/

That doesn't sound like they're exactly trying to scare warez people from using their servers.

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    When dealing with server companies, use real information.

If at any time they suspect your order is fraudulent, they can (and most likely will) permanently disconnect your server without notice.

FYI -
    LeaseWeb do verify all orders.
    Last time I checked (mid-2007), they require proof of identity (ie, Utility bill).

Regarding LeaseWeb, and warez - they're under a lot of pressure from authorities such as BREIN.
    Although their company is involved with warez (ie, torrents, forums, etc..), they're beginning to veer away from it.

Thread Information