Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6284 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Get Up to 4.5GB of Extra Space on Dropbox for Uploading Photos and Videos

Get Up to 4.5GB of Extra Space on Dropbox for Uploading Photos and Videos
    BY MELANIE PINOLA

You can never have too much Dropbox space, and now for a special beta period you can grab some additional free space while Dropbox is testing their automatic photo and video uploading feature. In exchange for trying their experimental build, you can get up to 4.5GB of extra space for free.
    Experimental Dropbox build 1.3.12 imports photos and videos automatically from cameras, phones, and SD cards and batch uploads and downloads files. The forum post on Dropbox says:

During this beta period, we are also offering additional free space to test automatic uploading of photos and videos. For every 500MB of photos and videos automatically uploaded, you'll receive another 500MB space bonus, up to 4.5GB total.
    The downloads for Windows and Mac are only available from the forum post. Note that you're also strongly advised to make a backup of what's in your Dropbox before upgrading to this build (emphasis on the "experimental" wording). When I installed the client, the software automatically detected my SD card and started uploading the photos, which it put into a new "Camera Uploads" folder and my account had the extra 500MB automatically added. Sweet. Now to find some more photos and videos to add...

Experimental Forum Build 1.3.12
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Get Up to 4.5GB of Extra Space on Dropbox for Uploading Photos and Videos Get Up to 4.5GB of Extra Space on Dropbox for Uploading Photos and Videos BY MELANIE PINOLA Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Man use Flickr, it is the best!
    Screwed

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Flickr is just for photo sharing. Dropbox is just testing a new feature, and for every 500mbs you upload of pictures or video you get 500mbs of extra space.

pretty much im just using this offer to make all my dropbox accounts 6gbs+
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Who said, you can upload vids too!
    Screwed

Thread Information