Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co

Default Do Mediafire terminate accounts?

Hello,

I been trying to get a mediafire pro account because all my files are more than 200MB. I know they respond quickly to DMCA and i don't care about it but do they terminate accounts for infringing ?

I don't want to pay 9$ to get an account and see it get terminated in a few days.

Please respond only if you've tried their "pro" package.

Thanks,
    tehlolkid
    TLK Reviewed by TLK on . Do Mediafire terminate accounts? Hello, I been trying to get a mediafire pro account because all my files are more than 200MB. I know they respond quickly to DMCA and i don't care about it but do they terminate accounts for infringing ? I don't want to pay 9$ to get an account and see it get terminated in a few days. Please respond only if you've tried their "pro" package. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    If you are giving direct linking (hotlinking traffic) your account will be downgraded....

Reason is they dont want there remote upload and direct linking abused

but if you upload bigger files then 200mb you must also pay for bandwith that your users use downloading that bigger files if you want to use this method for war ez - you spend a fortune
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

in my side. they never delete my file.. i donot receive any DMCA .....

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    but if you upload bigger files then 200mb you must also pay for bandwith that your users use downloading that bigger files if you want to use this method for war ez - you spend a fortune

I don't think that's true.

@tehlolkid

Yes it is. You have to pay for free user bandwidth if you are a premium user. A 9$ 1 month account will run out of bandwidth in a day ( even less if your files are popular).

On topic.

Yes. Mediafire is known to delete accounts/ all your files if they receive a lot of DMCA requests regarding your files.

Go with RS IMO...
    Screwed

Why not

Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by tehlolkid View Post
    I don't think that's true.
    Check it by yourself. I remember that I bought PRO acc there about one year ago to upload bigger files and use RU - I post 10 links and my 200GB of bandwidth disappeared in few minutes ,- later, no one could download these files... I don't know how it works now ...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    Whether the filesize is bigger than 200MB or not, that other people download files from an uploader who has the MediaPro membership always consumes the bandwidth of the uploader.
    This kind of hotlinks is always forcibly enabled until the uploader's direct link bandwidth is exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information