Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6737 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Coded Wordpress theme + .com domain

So a few months ago I came across this really unexploited niche in warez - comic books. More specifically, sites dedicated to posting comic books. There is virtually no competition with only 2-3 blogs that I could find that offer only comic books. Sadly I never got around to actually starting the site but I have all the components.

The theme:

The header on the top was custom designed for me, and took hours of work and explaining to do, but because this theme is flexible and can be used as a movie or game blog as well, you can remove it. The theme is fully coded and has some additional features. On the right, there is a box with 3 covers. It automatically updates whenever a new post is added (it adds the first image of the post to the column). On the top there is a Comic of the week (movie of the week, or whatever). By adding a certain post to a specific category in WP, it gets a spot there. Cool for getting extra attention to a certain post. I can give a "tour" of the theme with teamviewer if someone wants to. I do feel I have to say that this is not a 100% unique theme. It's a variation to a PSD that was being sold here on KWWH (http://imgkeep.com/l/laf77dg0hn60/laf77dg0hn60.jpg), but as you can see the color scheme is different and there have been multiple changes for which I paid additional money. I bought the PSD ONLY from that seller, and I got the theme coded at an additional price from someone else. In addition to the theme, if you want, you can get this set of buttons that I got made for the site (with PSD file included)

Finally, if you want to make the comic book site, I also have a nice domain - Comicspirate.com for sale.

It's on xtraorbit.

Complete package (coded theme, buttons and domain) - Starting Bid - 70$, Increase - 10$, BIN - 130$
    If you are interested in just the theme or just the domain, please PM me.
    PP or AP accepted
    I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time.
    rkze1 Reviewed by rkze1 on . Coded Wordpress theme + .com domain So a few months ago I came across this really unexploited niche in warez - comic books. More specifically, sites dedicated to posting comic books. There is virtually no competition with only 2-3 blogs that I could find that offer only comic books. Sadly I never got around to actually starting the site but I have all the components. The theme: http://i.imgur.com/MsntB.jpg The header on the top was custom designed for me, and took hours of work and explaining to do, but because this theme Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    dammit , i told you not to sell it
    anyway , good luck with the sale (Trusted Seller)

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Any chance of live demo?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleDuty View Post
    Any chance of live demo?
    Yes that's possible via Teamviewer. PM me your msn.

Still selling

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    IF you're willing to take lower offers. PM me if you reduce starting bid significantly.

wow comics... awesome

Thread Information