Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61199 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Are you against piracy?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 20.25%
  • No

63 79.75%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Are you against piracy?

This is just a general question, Are you against piracy?
    Please explain why or why not.

Thanks
    Suhel Reviewed by Suhel on . Are you against piracy? This is just a general question, Are you against piracy? Please explain why or why not. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

No
    Why
    Because if the music,movies,ebooks etc wouldnt been public then how come people would know about them the writers the actors and musicians and how would people like their music
    The end of the story is that just because of pirates these guys are well known all around the world

Yes when it comes to small companies or companies that are extremely useful.

No when it comes to movies and tv shows.

Especially against it if you are earning money and don't want to contribute back.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

It depends.

The content that i upload is not provided by producers in market.

So if i am uploading the content which is useless for its makers, then they should not have problem with my uploading.

I agree with Sp32

=> Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Respected Member
    Only from people who make (notice how I did not use "earn") money off it. Theft is theft. Shouldn't matter if it's off small or large companies though. My view anyway.

No cuz Steve says so

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rockstar
    Sure if theft is theft, then you all should get sued. Even stealing a pen, money etc. etc.... comes under theft.

Its not piracy, its sharing, just like you all do. You take from someone, u use it, share it. How about that?

+ They don't understand, they'll loose millions even if we stop sharing.

People like to use it, if they like it, they'll buy it. No one is goin to purchase something blindly and loose money. Those are idiots.

Not all can afford, all games, movies. Heck even most of countries don't buy foreign movies, how the heck they suppose to see them. Piracy is the way for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Only from people who make (notice how I did not use "earn") money off it. Theft is theft. Shouldn't matter if it's off small or large companies though. My view anyway.

•     
    I'm not against it.1 download of a movie or a song or tv show,does not equal 1 lost sale.The majority of people that download things for free,do so because they can't afford to pay or just simply won't pay for something.
    If they were to magically totally eliminated file sharing tomorrow,the ones expecting to see big profits would be very disappointed.

Then I suppose their next step would be to impose an entertainment tax on people that don't spend X percentage of their income on movies and music.

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information